Dinner Trauma
Me, Adam and Ah Wai were thinking real hard what to eat for dinner. Since the three of us were out of idea, we shoot to the nearby NZX to hunt for food. Furthermore, we still have another RM30 receipt to redeem for prices. Thanks to my mom's contribution last night.
*So far this is the only place where we can have our dinner, Ka Fei Tiam. Other stalls do have food but mainly for take away. The design looks so cool, especially with the open air concept. Too bad the third floor is closed. Or else we will choose to sit on the top and enjoy the view*
*I ordered Nasi Lemak with Beef Rendang (RM7.90). I don't like the 'sambal', it tasted weird. The beef still acceptable, but not my favourite*
*Ah Wai ordered Egg Fried Rice with Chicken Rendang (RM7.90). Looks delicious huh? I bet the taste is not that good because he was not drooling at the food :s*
*This is Adam's Yeong Chow Fried Rice (RM7.50). The portion is darn huge, enough for two persons. Again, the taste just so so*
I will rate 5/10 for taste, 3/10 for service, 8/10 for ambience. Total for the bill is RM32.24 included a Teh O Honey Lime, Ice Water, Lime O Ice, 5% government tax and another 5% service tax. A good place to have a drink with friends, but not for dinner.
*Remember the mobile toilet that I mentioned in previous post? Here is the inner shot of it. I wonder what happen if somebody is in the midst of doing his/her 'big business', then somebody else not realize there is people inside and move the toilet. Will you continue doing your business, or you will stop half way?? Erkk...disgusting me*
*Guess what is this?? It tries to escape from a shop*
*Adam was lucky enough to win another two stacks of 50 CDs today. If you notice, I did mention our bill for dinner is RM32.24. So, we have another chance of playing the game and win some prices. Another 2 pieces of CDs added into our 'Win List'. Total is 127 pieces of CDs!!! We seriously have much of luck*
*Photo that I took last night when I was happily went to NZX to check out the date and time for Niu Spring Concert. Me, being a noob as usual, not realize the stage is gone even I walked few times in front of the entrance. Then suddenly, "Oh..I have to check the poster". I stopped at the main entrance, look left, right, front, behind, up and down... "Where is the stage???? THE STAGE IS GONE!!!". What a noob*
0 love notes