Welcome to our website !

Backdate and Shopping Haul

By Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Backdated some random aka sleepy aka stupid pictures in JB.



Sunday morning, woke up about 8:30am, getting ready to head back to KL.

Haih, where got people wake up so early one. Before that of course we went for Dim Sum brunch, then down to Malacca for awhile and had some delicious Laksa and Ice Kacang, after that back to Klang Telok Gong for seafood dinner.

How not to get fat like that? You tell me -_________-


Pretend to be happy and proud that we were the first to woke up that early. My mum still sleeping when I called her swt.


Pretend to be cool cause we are cool like that.


I don't know why Adam hide half of his face. Malu kot :blurk:

Me holding my beloved smelly bolster.


Waited so long for the rest to get ready.


Okay, that's it. No wedding pictures cause I'm sick of wedding dinner already. So many people getting married until my colleague's Mak Mertua also got married last week. You say geng or not?

So, I shall reveal my shopping haul for last Sunday. Sunday only k, cause I was so behaved on Saturday while we were at Midvalley. I came home with empty handed T__T but my stomach felt so syiok after we had Suckling Pig Noodle and Siu Yuk Fan (Roasted Pork Rice) at Crystal Jade. Must go and try! My saliva is dripping already..



Ruffled top from Tangs. Tangs is having great great sales, great until don't know how to describe la. You must go and see it yourself. Everything branded but you can see everywhere are 50% and 70% tags/posters etc. How good is that.


Another top from Tangs. Don't know what brand, I never know any of the designers pun. But you get something with a similar price as non-branded, yet better quality :happy:

Anybody who wants to buy dresses, go grab it from Tangs! Only RM70, RM50 for a beautiful dress.

Oh yah, btw it is Pavilion Tangs :p


I started to love Pavilion. All the while I thought Pavilion is a place for rich people only k. I don't even feel like going for window shopping. But when they have sales, it is the best place to shop.

Don't believe? Try to compare any other MNG outlets with Pavilion's. You will see some kind of a rubbish dump from elsewhere but not Pavilion's MNG lo.

The sales at MNG pretty crazy also, especially for MNG fans. I'm not one so I only get a third quarter pants.

This pants is damn gorgeous k. You can't tell from the picture above. It is amazingly flattening. I never wear any third quarter pants since I gained so much weight T__T sad thing.

But this pants make my hugeass tights and legs look so slim!!! Not to mention the superb material, so cooling.

Price at RM129, of course I won't get it if that is the price la. With don't know how many % discount, i happily bought it for RM60 =DDD


Is this Perllini the same as the one selling accessories? I look at my ring it is written Perlini's Silver. Not the same gua.

A lot of designers bag on sale, like Guess, Kathy Van Zeeland etc. but not within my budget. I bought this bling bling bag for only RM24! After 70% wuahaha... Since it is from Tangs, I think it is not some capalang brand gua.


Must get some accessories as well. Black belt from Tangs RM10, Hairband from Forever 21 RM15 for 3 and Long Pinkish Necklace RM 15.50 from Padini Concept Store.

You think that's all?? No no no.......

The loveliest baby hasn't show up yet.

Scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Nine West!!!! My very first Nine West!!!!!! I am so touched. Finally I'm willing to pay a pain ass of money for shoes. Faster congratulate me swt.

I've decided to invest a lot of money in shoes and handbags. Cause I'm freaking tired with all the al-cheapo shoes I bought and suffer from blisters everytime I wear them.

My rough estimation is I have nearly 30 pairs of shoes? or more. But none of them give me comfort!! Bloody hell. Except the Nike sports shoe and Lewre sandal of course, these two are for comfort.

Seriously, although this flats are way to expensive, the quality really unbeatable. It's really meant for your feet one lo, fits perfectly. Somemore I like the versatility. I can pair it with any clothes <3
Must do a close up, cause I love it so much.


Tell you what, don't ever believe a woman when she said "Okay la, I bought enough already. I won't buy anymore, just see see only".


That was what I said the minute I stepped out from Tangs and MNG. But still I can't resist to buy this pair. 50% discount leh, who can resist T__T

Somemore this heels very geng. This is my only heels which I can spell the word COMFORTABLE.

I never wear any heels for shopping/outings k. I choose comfort than beauty. So I normally wear sandals.

But I definitely can wear this to anywhere! I am wearing it now and I don't feel like taking it off leh, how ar how ar??

After discount it is only rm29.50, I am thinking to get the other colours as well :PPP

Thinking only k, I bought enough already. I won't buy anymore lol.

You Might Also Like

2 love notes

Powered by Blogger.