Welcome to our website !

Day 1

By Thursday, October 16, 2008

He is in Singapore right now and will be flying to Paris tomorrow. 10 days later only he will be back. I can't wait for next Sunday already. This is the first time we are away from each other for so long. The longest before was only 4 days, and that also within Malaysia. This time he has to travel so far :(

This morning when I was about to go to work, he gave me a goodbye kiss and asked me don't cry. He knew I will surely cry. Yah, I did. In fact he was the same. I don't think anybody will understand the feeling of being away with your love one until yourself is in the shoe. I don't really care what people says and nobody has the right to judge us anyway.

The feeling is so awkward when I saw his car parked nicely outside the house but he is not at home T__T All of a sudden I feel very sad. I am so used to have him with me all the time. I know I gotta be strong and stop crying, stop acting like a baby. But I really don't care, I cry when I feel to. As long as I feel much better after that. What's wrong with it right.

I put a ticker to countdown for next Sunday. I miss you dear. Fast fast come back.

You Might Also Like

4 love notes

Powered by Blogger.