Woohoo~
Update: My first make-up remover
A bit random, cincai la. This is my first make-up remover which I purchased 2 weeks ago. I am to stingy to buy 1 cause I can use my cleanser to remove wert. But then my skin looks like shit, although all the while my skin also quite shitty la. I was choosing between a few brands which I found affordable, Maybelline (as usual) or ZA. Of course I choose Maybelline lo, cheaper ma. After that I saw this Fasio Point Make-up Remover! Price more or less the same but bigger bottle leh!
It consists of
- Almond Oil which is good for tired, dry and flaky skin checked
- Sesame Seed Oil - antibacterial for common skin pathogens, potent antioxidant, molecules of sesame seed oil maintain good cholesterol (HDL) and lower bad cholesterol (LDL), inhibited the growth of malignant melanoma (a skin cancer) etc. etc. checked
- Sunflower Oil - can retain moisture in the skin checked
It smells very nice also. The name called Point Make-up Remover because you can clean any point of make-up on your face. People like me who is such a noob in applying make-up, this is the best solution. Previously I have a headache when I applied the make-up damn ugly or the mascara smudged as if I was beaten up on the eyes. I have to wash the whole face and starts all over again, which is damn frustrating and I'm damn lazy to do that. So I usually just leave it like that -.- But not now. I can easily use a cotton bud and dab abit of the make-up remover, then remove any messy make-up on my face! Super easy. Especially when I apply mascara on my lower lash, definitely will smudge. It removes instantly leh, geng.
I'm not sure whether this is really that good or not la, but at least I feel good everytime using it. It makes me happy :D

Update more later. Gotta go Carrefour to shop for groceries. I'm turning into a Si Lai already. Every week go to supermarket stock up our fridge, so that I can prepare dinners T__T Aren't ladies at my age suppose to be hanging out somewhere fun? Worse is I am infected with Adam's greedy disease. Whenever I am in a shopping mall and I feel thirsty, I will think of going to the supermarket for free drinks instead of buying the drinks myself T__T why am I like this. Btw, the best is Midvalley cause you can go to both Carrefour and Jusco for freebies :DD
0 love notes