Welcome to our website !

Happy Birthday

By Wednesday, December 03, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!! Hope all your dreams will come true and most importantly stay healthy and be happy <3

I don't know what to write cause I'm sucks in writting. This year is gonna be the same, we will shop for your birthday present and think of where to have birthday dinner together. I'm such a boring person :( Sucks in giving surprises. Moreover, I am afraid that he might not like what I've planned/bought cause his taste is very the weird lol. Most of the time things that I like, or I feel is nice he has the opposite thought. We are that different, yet so meant to be together :wub: Update some other day after we celebrate tonight cause it has been ages we never take pictures and nothing interesting in life other than those stupid bad things that keep us busy every single weekend. Hopefully from today onwards everything will be all good.. Peace.. wtf


You Might Also Like

1 love notes

Powered by Blogger.