Another weekend gone
I am out of things to blog already. My life is just repeating the cycle of work, eat and sleep everyday. Wanted to post some of random buys but too lazy. Tak kan everytime post picture of my buys only ma. Somemore all are al-cheapo stuff .
Supposingly we planned to celebrate our 1 year 10 months anniversary at Jogoya during the weekend. But I was emo-ed at Adam Lee because he always unintentionally say something that hurt my feelings. And he always complain about me!!!
Like last Friday, I was undecided of what to have for dinner so I just wait and wait and we kept talking the same thing throughout the night. What to eat ar? Don't know. How am I suppose to know what to eat everyday?? You think I'm chef ar? Then when I took so long to decide he started to complain why am I so hard to please (food per se) while he can eat every damn thing. I where got hard to please? Just that I couldn't think of what to eat only ma. Somemore if I pay for the food of course I have the right to be choosy wert.
Back at hometown where I don't have to worry about food as my dad will settle everything, I won't complain even if the food doesn't suit my appetite or whatever. I just hate it when I have to decide what to eat every single day. So tiring you know. I also malas want to argue with him so the whole night I kept my mouth shut and he tido as usual wth.
Anyway we couldn't make it to Jogoya because the place is fully booked!! Who says economy is bad?? Wasted the car petrol only went all the way to KL and spent RM5 for parking.
Random photos ahead cause nothing to blog liao.
Ping Pong t-shirt: Forever 21
Purple stars legging: Forever 21
Purple stars legging: Forever 21
Last Friday's lunch at a Vietnam Restaurant. Can't even remember the name of the restaurant apatah lagi the dishes lol.
Below are some unrelated food photos. Sorry for the ugly garnishing cause I didn't bother to deco it. I was hungry ok.


7 love notes