Welcome to our website !

How to cure mouth ulcer

By Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update: Check out the new addition here.

I've discovered 2 enjoying ways to cure mouth ulcer. Well, it's not scientifically proven though so if it is not working don't blame me.

Method 1: Eat ice cream. Doesn't have to be Häagen-Dazs, Baskin Robin etc. you just need a cheapo 20 cents ice cream and it is efficient enough to cure the ulcer. If you are stingy like me you can make your own ice cream by freezing some orange juice or whatever juice you like. Of course if you are rich you can opt for an expensive 1. Preferably don't mix with any toppings. Example if the ice cream has chocolate chips topping, the heat causes by the chocolate defeat the whole purpose. Remember we are suppose to decrease the heat so that the ulcer will not be as swollen. Science talk: inflamation = high temperature. This method is working for me because I just tried it last 2 days. I was having a big ulcer and had difficulty in eating. Somemore I tergigit the same ulcer and double its size wtf. Then Adam got me a cheapo lime ice cream with vanilla I think the brand is Mat Kool or something lol. I just stucked the entire ice cream into my mouth and after finishing it, the ulcer is not that swollen anymore! The next day, it was 90% healed and not giving me any pain. Yesterday, completely gone! Geng!

Method 2: Drink beer. Not advisable for those who is allergy to alcohol. I tried this ages ago without me knowing it. Last year on the very same week before I attend my cousin's wedding dinner, I had this stupid mouth ulcer. I was very frustrated because imagine there will be tons of good food serving in front of me but I can't enjoy it. Worst punishment ever! As far as I know, if I were to tell my mom she will ask me to put Bonjela or salt -.- Whoever rub Bonjela or salt on their ulcer are insane I tell you. Never heard of a saying "Don't rub salt into the wound"? It sounds nicer in Chinese but too bad I'm don't know how to write. So few days before the wedding dinner, I was having happy hour with my colleagues at a bar (or is it a pub? how to differentiate?) and start gobbling on beers. Oh yah for your information I only drink Tiger Beer :D Right after the drinking session, straight away the ulcer is healed! Is it magic or what? Well, actually come to think of it, it makes sense also since beer is cooling I suppose.

Ok finish. Will I get a Nobel Prize for discovering this? lol

Whoever in my FB will know that I failed terribly in my shopping mission. I shopped for 7 hours and I only came back with 1 cardigan and a pair of heels! How can??? And the parking is freaking RM7 at Midvalley. I always pay RM1 only at 1 Utama hmpff.. Biggest reason why the mission failed is I was strictly looking for outfits below RM50 and you know working outfits always cost more than that. Why must be below RM50?? Look at the picture below.


This cobalt blue peplum dress is by Dorothy Perkins and I brought it home the week before -.- It costs more than RM200 can you believe it? But I can't resist because it looks so gorgeous on me. Finally I can see my body features in a good proportion wtf. Normally I look like a pear you see sigh. Therefore I'm on shopping diet, diet only not ban ok.




However that 7 hours were not completely wasted because I found a store at Isetan Gardens which has a very nice collection of working outfits. Their collections are so girly and sweet, not like those typical mature, serious kinda clothing. Although the price is slighly higher but the material is really good. I hate buying those shirts that shrink after washing and they get crumple easily. I am so gonna visit the store next month :DDD




p.s. MU lost to Barca huhu.. never mind at least the the traffic is super clear this morning. I bet a lot of fans took leave to watch the match. Why can't we have this kinda football match everyday so that the traffic remains clear forever lol

You Might Also Like

7 love notes

Powered by Blogger.