It has been awhile
Hallo.. it has been a while since the last post. During this period of time, I feel like closing down this blog. I've thought of why I should continue blogging. Frankly speaking, I don't claim myself as a blogger because I am just not qualified. Well I do like to read blogs, in fact there is a list of blogs I must visit everyday before I start my day. Some people may not understand why do we like to read blogs. Why do we like to read people's lifes, and after that go 'Ooooo...Aaahh..' at their lifes. I'm not sure about others but as for me, it could be because my life is not as intersting as theirs? Or I always wish to be in their shoe or maybe achieve the same like them but I can't? I do get envy at them but at the same time adore them. Most of the bloggers that I like have such a great personalities. Yeah it's true that I don't know them personally but I think they are pretty true to themselves when they blog.
My everyday blog hoppings exercise tells me the commonalities among the bloggers. Mainly for females bloggers as I'm more towards girly blogs. Good english, study at oversea (past or present), long fingernails with nice manicure, rich or at least earn good income, good fashion sense, beautiful/ pretty, very good in health and beauty, take good camwhore pictures, smart/ intelligent/ good grades etc.
I'm getting lazy to list out the rest. My point is, I have none of the above mentioned. I'm not saying that those are the requirements or whatever for being a blogger, NO. But being a blogger at least your english has to be good at least? Since you are expressing yourself through words. Sad that my English is not too good. May not be worst but not excellent either. Blame my laziness in reading the newspaper since young. My vocabulary stop expanding ever since huhu.. But I'm not regretting because newspaper is sad. I have an impression that newspaper tends to tell all the bad news rather than good news. It makes me more depressed reading all the bad news everyday. I remember the only column that I read was the comic section and TV Guide hahaha. How could that possibly enhance my vocabulary right.
Ok back to the point. Besides the fact that I don't have all the qualities being a blogger, the main issue being I'm clueless on what to write. Well my life is as plain as paper, there's nothing much to share. Talk about some deep thoughts bla bla bla... nah not that I have. Beauty, fashion and health? No idea. For your information I only started putting make up since I get into the corporate world. Even that time I've got no idea what the hell is mascara, eye liner, primer, sunblock etc. Leave alone all the skincare routines. Only recent year I've discovered all these. Thank God for that. Since I'm not born with good skin and photogenic face, I don't take pictures of myself too often. I always wonder, if your face has acne scars and all (not any scars but more like holes??) and your salary is very limited to get your hands on high end, quality make up products, is there any way or technique which still gives a flawless look with cheap make up? I'm still thinking how to achieve that. Who doesn't want a flawless skin? Even it is made up so what. People says that's fake! Argh.. who cares. As long as it makes me feel good about myself you think I care what you think?
Oh there is something that I want to ask everyone. Something which I don't understand for a very long time. Since I was a kid, I like to cut my nails. In other words, I dislike having long fingernails. It went into an extent whereby I disliked people with long fingernails too! Whenever I saw somebody with long nails, even aunties I will glare at them -.- As I grew up I sort of accepting others having long nails, but definitely not myself. So nowadays many girls like to keep very long nails with nice manicures etc. My question is, how do they maintain or take care of their nails? Will the blings blings peel off when they wash dishes? or wash clothes (hand wash)? Last weekend I was cleaning my room. So I dismantled the standing fan and washed it. After that I found out my nails were all black!! (yah the fan was super dirty). Then I wondered to myself, even short nails like mine became so dirty, what about long long nails? Then I asked Adam because I really really want to know. You can guess his answer. Then I asked him does he likes girls with long nails? With blings blings and all? He warned me don't ever ever think about it -.-!!!!! He will kick me away if I ever have long nails like that wth. I want to clarify that I have nothing against long nails or manicure ok. I'm just curious on how to maintain it because it ain't cheap you know. Of course you want to keep it for the longest time after spending so much.
Coming back to the story, I've sailed too far away from the topic lol. Many times I wanted to complain and voice out all my anger, dissatisfaction, frustration, depression etc. in the blog. Especially when it comes to work, we have to so much to talk about. But putting everyting openly on the internet equals to suicidal. You wouldn't know if your boss is reading what you typed there. You wouldn't know if the person you are bitching actually found out your blog and happen to know everything. So there are a lot of restrictions. Then might as well I swallow everything and keep it to myself?
Another question just pop up in my mind. Would you choose to have many readers but you are restricted to what you write, or less readers but you can bullshit whatever you want? I'm neither one of them because I don't have readers kuakuakua.. Well I have friends who read (I hope) :wave to pump pump: :wave to whoever pops up:
So this post ends here without any conclusion. Till I know what to write next ;)
1 love notes