I have a baby boy!!
in my dream :smack head:
Since the day I looked at the photos and videos of my cousin's baby girl, I can't stop myself from thinking about it. To be exact she is my dad's cousin and an aunty of mine. Are you confuse yet? Anyway, she is only 3 years elder so we are like cousins. After her marriage last few years we lost contact. She was too busy making babies that's why we didn't keep in touch wuahahaha.
Guess what so ngam today is her girl's 2 years old birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY QING QING!!! QQ is such an adorable kid. Everytime I watched her videos I couldn't stop laughing. She is just too cute :D
Back to my imaginary baby boy. I had a dream last night and in the dream I have a baby. Not sure what is the name of my baby boy but I saw my mom was there with me. The dream was kinda short so it didn't capture the process of me being pregnant and how I deliver the baby lol. Just tiba tiba I have a baby sleeping next to me and he is growing crazily fast!! This moment I look at him he is this big, the next moment he becomes 1 size bigger. Crazy or not??? Somemore I asked my mom "Eh, he grown up so fast. Good la can save money". wtf..
Never before I have such a strong desire for baby. All the while whenever I think of the pain during labouring I will get cold feet. If you ask any mother in this world they will tell you giving birth is the most painful thing ever. Pain until you can't regconize your father and mother. Eh seriously, everyone said this I didn't make that up. I am really curious how these women went through all the pain.
My cousin did share with me her wonderful experience. To my surprise she really enjoy the whole process. Even the pain is quite unbearable, she still enjoy every single moment of it. According to her she likes the feeling of giving birth a lot. I bet I won't be able to understand the feeling until the day I am lying on the (((()))). After listening to her, suddenly I have the urge of having my own baby. I don't know why. She couldn't be that influential. I just don't know why.
I told mom the same thing and she was more excited than me. Every parents wish to see their kids walking down the aisle, and after a year or two they can play with their grandchildrens.
0 love notes