Welcome to our website !

To find a place I call HOME - 选找我的家

By Tuesday, October 20, 2009


All these years I never realise how lucky I am to have a house to live without any worries until today. We should all feel thankful that our parents give us a complete home and all we have to do is just behave and take good care of the house. But still we are complaining the house got no aircond lah, the furniture is not nice lah, no bathtub lah, no LCD TV lah, the house is too small lah bla bla bla. Come on people, do you know that we don't pay a penny for the house but our parents did? While we are busy complaining, our parents are busy working their ass off to pay the house loan and other things. If I ever made noise before, I would like to take back all my words. I am sorry mom and dad.

It comes to my realisation that buying a property is not at all easy. As I always say, "You think buy vegetable in the market meh". But little did I know, heck it is much more difficult that I thought!!  Since I've just started getting involve into all this housing stuff, I would like to capture every single of my experience throughout the journey. Mainly because I want to remember all the ups and downs, secondly who knows somebody will find it useful some day.

Things started after so many pushings from the family and I finally agreed that it is the time to have my own house. My parents are very eager in this and my mom will always do the job brainwashing me. All the while what I will do is waved them off because I am not ready for this life commitment. However, it strucked me when people around my age are tying the knot and start building their families. I have to admit that I am no longer a kiddy and there is not much time for me to fool around.

We have been scouting around a few prospective areas to find a unit which suits our requirements. Most importantly, something that we can afford. To be frank, we are not rich brats or earning big bucks here. We are just a mere citizens who work for people and earning probably less than 0.0001563422% of what we've earned for the company. Being a typical 'slave', I would say it is rather challenging to afford a house over RM300k in KL/PJ area. Most of my colleagues, friends and relatives who are about our age will opt for apartment/condo for their first house. The price is more affordable and it is near to the city. Of course they are a lot of successful people out there who is more capable than us.

The first house hunting began at Subang and Sunway areas. There are still plenty of houses for sale but nothing suits our needs. The houses that we found are mostly single storey, price could be below RM300k if it is 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms or if it is at somewhere like usj. Well since Subang is a well-developed place, the price wouldn't be too low and the traffic of course won't be any better. Houses in Sunway are mostly leasehold and of course it is not cheap either. So the options here are to pick a house near to town but it could be leasehold or some where further from town but freehold. The thing is not too much about leasehold or freehold, but more about the price. Both seem priced at more or less the same.


To be continue.....

You Might Also Like

1 love notes

Powered by Blogger.