Welcome to our website !

:(

By Thursday, December 13, 2007

I was and actually I am still reading some blogs from Jolene's blog. I think she must be quite famous in blogging since she and Kenny sia seems to know each other and commented on each others blog?? I seriously feel low after reading some of the blogs. Why? Tons of reason. Let me list out some of them which I can think of for this very moment.

Things I feel low on myself:

  • I speak and write broken English, my English sux to the max
  • I write improper words, short forms especially are all over the place
  • I don't know how to describe things, how to make things seem more fun, interesting, attractive so and so
  • I have no idea what to blog, I don't have any "Big topic" to talk about
  • I don't give a damn to what happen in the world, I don't read newspaper, I don't watch news
  • I have no sense of fashion, lousy dressing, cincai make up
  • I don't have long straight hair, or long wavy hair with sexy fringe
  • I don't have the height, but I definitely have the extra weight
  • I don't have the figure, I almost can't see my waist
  • I don't have smooth baby skin, my face is like moon surface
  • I don't shit gold bar, have to think hundred times to buy one thing
  • I have to budget below RM30 for clothes, over that will be a no no for me
  • I don't have any close friends to hang out with
  • I only can dream of having a LV bag
  • I always say "I don't know"
  • I can't wear heels over 3"
  • I have no sense of direction
  • I like to cry
  • I don't look feminine, more like a tomboy
  • I am not a banana, although I can't read chinese
  • I can't dance, I don't club
  • *Keep for future*

Furh..that's part of it. But we always say appreciate whatever we have, and stop complaining. So, to balance the things up a little bit, I have to list out the things that I'm proud of.

Things I'm proud of:

  • I scored straight A's in UPSR and PMR, lack of 2 A's in SPM, althought I'm sux in STPM (that's because I want to)
  • I have a degree from UM
  • I always have a bunch of guys roaming around me
  • I have an average family
  • I have a job with stable income
  • I have a 184cm tall boyfriend, and he happens to be the world's first man, Adam
  • I have a crazy dog, BoBo
  • I have my own bicycle at 12, motorbike at 17 and car at 21
  • I have big eyes, fair skin (if only I'm not expose to sunlight)
  • I don't shout, I will be as quiet as I can be when I'm emo
  • I speak Malay fluently
  • I have photocopy memory
  • I am not fussy on food, I eat every damn thing
  • I only shop for cheap stuff
  • I like to cook
  • I look like underage
  • I don't smoke, don't drink, don't swear
  • *Keep for future*

That's all I guess. Nothing to proud of, but I do appreciate what I have. Just a sudden of low self esteem when I came across some beautiful peoples, and how much I adore what they experienced in life.

Till I discover more interesting and beautiful peoples from blogs....

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.