Welcome to our website !

Selipar Rosak

By Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Guess what i saw early morning when i open my eyes? Another pair of selipar RIP!!!! Thanks to the ultimate killer, my dog BoBo. This will be the 3rd pair of selipar damaged by her, not to mention 2 of my hp chargers (1 is the original somemore :furious:). I can't help but to act like a 3 yrs old kid rolling on the floor, asking for a new pair. Siao meh...just kidding. But I seriously need a new pair of flip flop. I feel awkward walking in the house without wearing my selipar, my feet will turn all black. And so, Adam said tonight we will go to Jusco and get a new pair. We saw Jusco selling flip flop for RM2.90 last weekend. Gonna grab 2 pairs tonight.


Random pictures taken last 2 weeks before Adam's birthday.


Two of us at Midori camwhoring.


I spend him a duno wat House Special Ice Cream and Honey Dew Smoothies.
Today's lunch. Pork Ball Noodle (Lou Shu Fan) RM4.
Back from Sunway Pyramid and successfully grab 2 flip flops for each of us, a foundation brush from elianto and a cute hairclip.

The orange for me, green for him. Each RM6.90 and RM2.90. Cheap ehh...

My very first brush. After scouting for everywhere, this is the cheapest yet very soft foundation from elianto, RM16.

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.