I thought today goin to be a cool Tuesday coz Selangor is on holiday, the traffic must be very smooth. Everything is cool til the car reach LDP. Massive jam man. Luckily I'm not the 1 driving :w I thought there is a huge accident somewhere tat caused the jam. Who knows there's a road block in the middle of Sprint Highway, again!!!! By the time i reach office is already 10 something. Who has the mood to work somemore after stucking more than an hour in the stupid jam.

Jam at Bangsar

All the way from Sprint Highway
Since I have no mood to work, I surf around for pictures n do some photochopping. Guess I will be doin tat til 5:30pm, n my bf comes to fetch me. Wonder where shud we go for our 6 months anniversary dinner....

*NBTD Series 1*
Today go for my favourite pan mee wit my bf. As usual, i order pan mee soup n he order a dry 1.

At nite, we went all the way to Telok Gong, Klang for seafood dinner to celebrate our 6 months anniversary. Alto my stomach is a bit sick due to the lunch I had yesterday (the disgusting maggi goreng at Devi's Bangsar), I cant resist the delicacy of seafood :Drool: The environment is plenty nice alto they don't have sea view or lake view (according to my Boy). Very quiet, cooling, fast n good service.

*This is the restaurant, Restoran Makanan Laut Telok Gong Sdn. Bhd.*

*Before we order anything, they already bring us the chilly, garlic n kacang parang*

*First 2 dishes that we order are Fried La La Mee Hoon and Vege. The Mee Hoon tastes so good with a lot of small lala in it. Portion is good enough for 2 persons.*
*Of course we can't miss out the super delicious crab. 1kg of Butter Crab. Roughly there is about 3 crabs. The crabs are fried before they mix it with the sauce, which explain why the crab's shell a bit crunchy and so tasty. The butter sauce is thick, along with the crunchy egg slices..awesome!!*
*We can't help ourselves from ordering Kam Heong Small Lobster. We are surprise that they are so generous to give us so many lobsters. Normally, other restaurant will give more vege like onion, chilly than the lobster itself. The lobster is crunchy, sauce is a bit salty and excellent if eat with rice*
People who pass by our table keep looking at us n our dishes. They must be shocked how come 2 person can order so much of food. Of course we can't all the food la. But not much left also :p We tapao the leftover small lobster n crab for tmr's dinner :yummy:
Guess how much is the meal? I have to say the price is really reasonable and much cheaper than many many places I had before in KL, PJ or Kuala Selangor.
1kg Crab is RM28
Kam Heong Small Lobster RM10
Fried La La Mee Hoon RM8
Vegetable RM8
Total is RM61.60 included drinks, towel and peanut!!
Will definitely come back again.
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
0 love notes