Welcome to our website !

Nothing Much But Damage

By Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Both me and boyfriend caused quite a big damage last weekend.


Friday

Went to KLCC for dinner and midnight sales. We both were so excited caused me myself never been to KLCC since last december, and he almost the same. The first thing to do once we reached there was to jump into any available restaurant to have our dinner. So we went to Madam Kwan, since others were closing.

We ordered one nasi don't know what (just refer to the picture k? :Swt:), Prawn Fritters, Ice Lemon Tea and Fresh Orange Carrot.

Our drinks. Reached quite fast thought.

Prawn Fritters RM24+
The Nasi RM20+ also.
Guess how much was the damage?? RM70++!!!! Actually Adam ordered a "Fu Yong Tan" (omelette) also. Luckily the waitress didn't hear it caused that omelette is RM16+. I can cook like 50 eggs or more with that money..wtf. Another restaurant added into our Ban List after Laksa Shack.
Since I mention about Laksa Shack, just to share my experience we had at Laksa Shack 1 Utama. It was like few months ago, we ordered Curry Laksa and Roti Jala plus 1 Ice Lemon Tea. First of all, they were so stingy to put more ice for the Ice Lemon Tea. It is warm but not cold!! Then the Curry Laksa. Not to mention the curry was not hot enought, the prawns were not fresh at all. When I picked the prawn up with chopstick, the prawn was so lembik and straight away hancur. Not even in shape anymore. Darn.. and the Roti Jala, again the curry was cold and the roti was tasteless. We were really unsatisfied with the food. Therefore Adam complained to the cashier and sadly, she didn't even bother but to give all such lame excuses and tried to deny. Out of 10, I will rate -10 for their food and lousy services. Totally in our Ban List.
Okay, back to KLCC. After dinner, we were so anxious walking towards Isetan to grab some cheapo things. Know what?? Isetan closed. wtf. I thought it is midnight sales? Then why the hell they close at 10 something?? Suprisingly, only few shops like Vincci, MNG, PDI, Giordano and few more were still open. Sigh...with such a big disappointment, we decided to add KLCC into our Ban List as well.


Saturday
After reading Jolene's blog about The Curve Flea Market, I also gatal gatal feel like going. So we shoot to The Curve since boyfriend got meeting with his paintball team mates there as well. While waiting for him, I went to Nichii to check on their sales. They are having up 50% sales storewide. Time to grab girls~!!!! I walked for an hour holding like 6-7 pieces of clothes on my hand to try out later. But they only allow maximum 5 pieces for trying. What to do, I have to sacrifice and choose 5 to try first.

This is what I wear. The spagetti is from Nichii also. Bought it during last last sales.

A lot of girls buying this piece. Pretty and comfortable. Looks a bit like kimono huh?


This is something I don't have in my wardrobe. I want it!!
Total damage at Nichii: 4 tops, 1 dress at RM170+
Total damage at Flea Market: 3 hairband at RM10, 2 shorts at RM50
We went to Paddington House of Pancakes for dinner. First time been there, they have a huge selection of pancakes. 138 types if im not mistaken. We just simply pick 3 by looking at the photos. I forgot the name though :Swt:
This is something like mexican pancake?? The pancakes are rolled with vege inside, with a piece of chicken and cheese ham on top. Quite nice, the pancake is very soft, taste a bit plain.

Second is this pancake with cheese hotdog, bacon and hash brown. I personally prefer this cause the pancake is thicker, and has a very strong butter taste. I can just eat the pancake itself without anything else.
After whacking that two dishes, our stomach has no extra space for the third one. So we try out luck and ask the waiter if he can cancel the last order. He kindly came back to us said the dessert is not ready yet, we can cancel it if we want to. Superb service I must say!! :Thumbs up:
Total for the meal is RM58+. Way better than the dinner we had the night before (ahem..you know which restaurant I'm referring to right?).


Sunday
Today I just want to cook something simple for our dinner.

Spicy Mayo Prawns
Ingredients:
Prawns
3 tablespoon mayo
2 tablespoon chilly sauce (preferably Lingam brand)
a pinh of salt
half tablespoon fresh milk or I use milk powder mix with water
1 egg
Oil
Method:
Mix pranws with egg and salt. Heat oil and fry the prawns until golden brown. Set a side. Cook the sauce (chilly sauce, milk and mayo) with low fire, pour in the prawns and mix well. Done!

Sweet Chinese Wine Ribs
Ingredients:
Pork ribs
1 1/2 tablespoon cornflour
2 tablespoon chinese wine
Pinch of sugar
2 tablespoon tomato sauce
A bit of vinegar
1 tablespoon water
1 egg
Oil
Method:
Marinade ribs with cornflour, egg, chinese wine for 30 minutes. Heat the oil, fry the ribs and set a side. Leave a bit of oil to cook the sauce. Mix tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar and water. Boil the sauce and pour in the ribs, mix well. Done!!
*I forgot whether have to put light soya sauce or not :p *
After dinner we head to The Curve AGAIN to change the short I bought. I can't fit both of them even in M size. wtf. Too bad the stall not open. Darn..hopefully next week they will open. If not I'm going to grab that two pieces of short and burst in tears thinking of my waist.

Now I realize Big Apple has such a huge mirror. I love it!! Behind is my boyfriend paying money for the donuts. So many Man U fans wearing red shirts that night. So does he.

There go my weekend.. :Yawn:

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.