Welcome to our website !

Holidays Marathon

By Friday, December 28, 2007

Has been a while since my last post. Well, I was a bit lazy to blog or I should say I don't really have time to do that. I thought I am on holiday from Raya Haji till New Year? How come seems busier than working days? Actually I already expected that. When my mum knew I will be on holiday, she started her KL shopping plan right away. After the shopping marathon, will be Christmas celebration at Malacca since the boyfriend wished to celebrate with his family. Finally is our "Shift House Nightmare"!!!.

The Mommy Shopping Marathon

Thursday, boyfriend and I went to auntie Pauline's place to fetch my mum, Calvin, cousin sister and auntie Pauline to go Midvalley. All 6 of us stucked in the not so big Iswara. As usual, auntie Pauline always proud with her body size as she get to sit in front, while the 4 of us stucked like sardine behind :Sob:

Once we reached Midvalley, we headed to The Gardens and Robinsons. They bought some tops, pillow, X'mas presents this and that. Adam and I just became the tour guide since I'm dead broke since my last shopping at Nichii :(


Here is my mum when she was trying out the cap at Why Pay More. She bought the white cap for RM6+! What a steal.


Me and Adam while waiting for Calvin in the fitting room.



After about 2 hours or more shopping for Calvin's sport shoe, finally mum get to buy her Crocs shoe. She pick the one with strap behind and added two cute flower buttons on it. Quite cute, but too expensive for me. I only can afford to buy RM6.90 flip flop from Jusco :`(

The day after we went to Sunway Pyramid. Didn't take any photos though. How come ar?? o.O



Random photo of Bobo. For the first time she is not camera shy.



Sunday night we went to Telok Gong for dinner again. This time we ordered Salted Egg Crab. Super delicious man!!!! I must give a big clap for their good service. While we were still eating, I saw the staffs were cleaning and packing up. I was like Shit, they are going to close. I don't want and I can't rush to finish up my food. It is crab ok?? Then came one of the staff, an uncle asked us slowly eat, don't bother them. They have a guard for the restaurant even all the staff are left. No worries and slowly enjoy the food. The uncle told the same thing to other tables one by one!! Man, you are good!!

White Christmas

Don't get me wrong people. I'm not that rich to have a white Christmas surrounding with snow yet. What I mean is white church la -.- This year I become a good girl celebrate Christmas at church. We shooting down to Malacca on Monday and by the time we reached there already 5 something. We booked a room at Straits Meridian Hotel, a small hotel with a big heart (that's what they say la). It's quite true that the hotel is small :p But I'm very surprised that the room is actually much better than expected.



The small living room..better than none right? At least they provide sofa and TV :Thumbs up:


Dining table and kitchen. The kitchen is well-equipped with fridge, electric stove for light cooking and cabinet.


Bedroom with Queen size bed. Long time never sleep on such big bed already.


Wardrobe with a locker inside. The bedroom itself has a door. Quite weird huh?? But it seems like their idea is to make the room looks like our house. That's why they have living room, dining table, kitchen, toilet and bedroom.


The view from our room's window. Not bad huh??


But when you look up, =.=!! Potong stim only.


Here is the not so happening toilet.


Picture of us after back from the church. I forgot to transfer the photo of us at the church from my handphone. So...nevermind lah :p

Once we were back from Malacca, I wanted to go Summit for once. I know, Summit is not a famous shopping focus point. But no harm to go jalan jalan since I'm broke as well. The clothes are really cheap there. Especially working pants for the men which only cost about RM27 or below. You can even get it at Rm9 for a pair of pants with good material. No kidding. I managed to get myself 2 Radioactive t-shirt for RM10 each. STEAL!! :Wahahahahahha:


My pink and purple t-shirt. The colours are very sweet :Wub:


Shift House Nightmare

As me and Adam plan to move out and rent a place together, we found a new home a month ago. After a long headache, we finally get the house key and everything starts to settle down. We will move in to the new place tomorrow~ I'm so excited.


The living room with some chairs, tables left by the previous tenant. We have a set of sofa ourselves, I wonder where to put it since we have so many extra chairs and tablels now :Swt:




Kitchen with beautiful table top and cabinet.


The house has a room with both sliding door and wooden door at the living room. Adam called it The Aquarium. wtf..
It will be nice to put a mahjong table inside, but Adam wants a pool table instead.


Storeroom and staircase to upstairs.


Another angle of the living room.

It will be a havoc tomorrow when all our stuffs move in and the spring cleaning will be horrible. Luckily we alredy clean it once last night. Let's see how the house looks like once everything in place. Till then, excuse me cause I need to start packing after lazying for few days. Cheers~

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.