Welcome to our website !

Shift House Nightmare Part 2

By Monday, December 31, 2007

Tuesday

Finally we are done with Adam's place. We even have our New Year dinner at SS2 Shin Hin Loong with Valen :Swt: Don't laugh, I know the dinner is not that promising. We plan to have a proper New Year dinner this Friday anyway. After dinner, we go to Tesco for another household 'barang' shopping trip. I already have a long list of 13 items with me.

Buy List


  1. Handwash [RM5.88 Buy 1 Free 1 from Watson]
  2. Stove head [RM12.90]
  3. Dustbin
  4. Broom [RM2.90]
  5. Table cloth [RM15.90]
  6. S hook [RM3.90 for 6]
  7. Tissue box
  8. Aluminium foil [RM3.59]
  9. Dish tray [RM9.90 2 tier rack]
  10. Cups holder
  11. Wireless router
  12. Bedsheet [RM15.90]
  13. Stove *We can't resist to buy this as it is too cheap* [RM29.90]
  14. Keyboard *Same goes to this* [RM9.90]
I seriously heart Tesco for all the cheap things. Especially when both of us are so dead broke.

Monday

After 2 days of bodyache carrying our (Adam and I) junks from both our old places, almost 90% are consider shifted. We still need to make another journey to Adam's house because he has tons of rubbish stuff which cover by a thick layer of dust :shake head: Seriously, you can't imagine how many junks we have. 2 trips for a 3 tons lorry, full with no empty space :S Yet, our stuff not fully shifted. Ourselves had to make another 10 trips back and forth with full car..Oh My..I still don't have the time to post the photos as yet. Once I finish unpack all the stuffs, I will do so.

Night, as I planned a week ago, me and Adam are going to The Curve to countdown. Few of our friends, Kacang, Bebee, Valen, Fragster, Feebz and Ah Wai are joining as well. That's even cooler~ Adam and I went out at 4 something to avoid the jam. We are lucky enough to get a 'strategic' carpark at Ikano which is so close to the exit :Yay: Imagine how bad the traffic will be when the countdown is over. It will be so so so crazy I tell you. Both of us start our household 'barang' shopping trip at Ikea while waiting for the rest.

I suggested we have dinner at TGIF. Guess what? We sit there for 3 hours and refill almost 20 cans of coke light. I think Friday's Manager are quite piss off with us already until he ask the waiter to bring to bill to us. After that we just walk around here and there, till about 10 we find a good place to 'picnic' while waiting for the countdown. Few of us sit on the grass beside Cineleisure, chit chat and torturing Kacang's teddy bear :Lol:

11:50pm, we all are so excited and stand up to get ready for the countdown.

11.55pm, suddenly "Bongg, Bangg, Boongg..." from the sky. I was like what happen? I thought we haven't shout 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 yet. Who knows the fireworks are from 1 Utama. How come they starts so early?? We make a joke that the countdown is over, let's go home :p

12:00am 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Happy New Year~!! Foams and ribbons are all over the sky. Everyone starts spraying, while the fireworks are shooting on top of us. I am quite disappointed with this year fireworks, way too bad compare to Merdeka and last year New Year Eve.

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.