Full of Shit!
First of all, I miss the 01.01.08 post to wish everyone who is kind enough to read my blog HAPPY NEW YEAR~ Wish everyone of you will have a better year ahead, live happily, strong and healthy. As the chinese said, 8 brings "Ong". Hope all of you will be surrounded by Ong the whole year! :claps:
This post featuring the Ong force since the day of New Year. I started to feel the force...
Lets begin the story...not long ago, there was this little girl trying to be very kind for once, she thought wanted to help out folding the clothes which had been lying on the chair for few days. So, she stood up, walked towards the big chair and grabbed the first piece of pants. Once she grabbed the pants, there was something like a...a...how to put this in words, looked like some black cotton or something. The first thing came to her mind was the crazy dog who likes to kill all the toys and dig out the cottons. She then grabbed the so called cotton. The time when she grabbed it..."Oh Shit!!!!" Quickly she threw it back to the chair with rocket speed. Eeeee...ewww...It is really a piece of shit! For God sake, why on earth there was a piece of shit on the chair?? No other reason but the dog again >.<
The force still mingling around me when I had to clean 2 'longgok' of BoBo's shits yesterday when I was back from work. Somemore she was too excited to see me and step on the shit till kemik. What the.. I had to clean the shits, and mop the floor. Grosssss....
Story continue when I had a super yummy steambot with Adam and Ah Chi (my ex-housemate) at Kepong last night. The tomyam soup never fail to 'seduce' me. The restaurant has the best steambot soups so far of all the others I'd tried. I already controlled myself not to eat too much tomyam, but it is just too tasty to say No! And for no reason, the tomyam was not so spicy compare to usual. But right after they refilled the soup, it turned spicy.... :faint: Not forget their delicious chilly sauce, simply the best :thumbs up:
After the delicious and satisfying meal, I knew I had to suffer. Now I truly understand the 'pepatah Melayu' which said "Siapa makan cili, dialah rasa pedas". I rasa the pedas for 24 years already k....Oh yah, ..I am 25 this year. So, I was awaiting for the pain to come. Before there I did some preparation by eating the chinese tummy upset pill (forgot the brand) and apply Ubat Sapu Cap Limau (do I get the name right?). Seriously, this ubat sapu has accompanying me for the past 24 years man. When I reached office this morning, straight away can feel the pain. After meditating for 10-15 minutes in the toilet, the pain still there. Although I had released some Ong :w
Therefore, I have no strenght to walk for lunch and stuck my tummy with bread in order to give it other work to do rather than playing drum. Still, I can't stop my desire of eating. I asked my colleague, Anthony to pack red bean tong sui for me. Again, for no reason..he was back with two huge packet of red bean tong sui with no sugar inside..:double faint:
Me: Why got two packets 1??
Anthony: Hahaha...I don't know leh. The auntie said buy 1 free 1..
Me: Har????? What buy 1 free 1?? Tong sui got buy 1 free 1 meh?
Anthony: Don't know lah..That auntie don't know how to do business 1.
Me: How much then?
Anthony: RM2.
Me: *speechless*
After return the RM2 to Anthony,
Anthony: 1 packet is without sugar 1.
Me: Harr??? Why no sugar? She never put sugar when she cooked it?
Anthony: No wor, she put sugar water.
Me: *speechless again*
Me: Then which 1 got sugar?
Anthony: The plastic bag which has a bamboo stick inside.
So, I opened up the packet and tried 1 spoon. No sugar. Fine, I opened another 1 and tried. No sugar.
Me: Both also no sugar 1??
Anthony: Ya meh?? Then maybe the auntie put too less sugar but too much of tong sui.
Me: *triple speechless*
2 love notes