Black Tuesday
Before I blog on anything else, I seriously need a place that allow me to let go all my feelings in this very moment. I hate today!!! I know I am such an emo person who takes thing seriously, cry easily and I can complain continously. But what's wrong with it? Every person is different. Nobody can expect the other person to think and act exactly like they do. I don't give a damn to whether it is right or wrong, I just want to voice out the pain.
First thing in the morning, the cooking pot is spoil. I just can not understand why Adam used a pot to fry instead of a nonstick pan. I know what he was thinking. He thought the pan is too big for a small slice of burger. So he used the pot which is meant for light cooking like maggi. What I am freaking piss off with is why can't he ask if he didn't know? Nobody can be God and knows everything. Just open your mouth and ask. That simple. Why people want to wait until things happen only they say sorry and regret? Take few seconds to think of what you are about to do, what are the consequences, I bet that will help a lot in life. Although it is just a small thing, a pot that cost less than RM20, but the consequences?
Lesson of the day for those who doesn't know: Pot is for boiling, Pan is for frying. Don't be lazy and act smart that the pan is too big or too small or whatever for the food. It is not the size that matter, is is the function.
Because I am freaking piss off, I don't know how I reversed my car till I bang the gate's pillar. f*ck. I just heard a "Bang" sound inside the car, and the neighbours were looking at me. I can't feel anything at that moment because the anger had covered all over me. I didn't go down and look at it. I know I'm sucks in driving. While I was driving on the way to work, I nearly hit to another few cars. I wonder is it I'm out of control or those f*cking drivers drive like mad? I believe the latter. You doubt it? First mad driver was the one who drove a black Toyota behind me while I was stucked in the usual jam in front of Crimson. The stupid driver keep pressing the hon at me while I was responding a bit slow to move forward. Come on lah..is it the first time you use this road? How fast can you go when you are stuck in such a jam? You have to follow the queue anyway. Just be patient can you? That bugger thought he drove a big car but behaved like a monkey. He can't wait and cut the queue. What a jerk. You know who you are, I bet you will be sneezing all the way now. Who cares? People like you that cause so many unnecessary accidents. Basket!
I can't wait for 5:30pm, go home and throw myself in the pillow. I don't want to think anything, don't want to know anything, I just want a peace of mind.
4 love notes