Brand New Skin
Hiiihaaa~~ Finally I found a pretty skin for my blog. When I first started to blog, I was such a noob. I actually thought all the bloggers who have beautiful and attractive blogs are designed by their own :S Now I know how to give my blog a pretty skin :ngek ngek ngek: Nowadays, not only girls are conscious about their skins ok, even blogs :swt:
I checked on Shopaholics Unite! blog yesterday and they just posted up an annoucement for their upcoming party on Thursday (10.01.08). Since tomorrow is public holiday, I think I will drop by to the party and have a look. The clothes and shoes line featured by SU are very different from any other online boutiques. I was interested with 2 of the brand new heels which they uploaded few days ago. When I saw the babies, I was so excited and straight away drop them an email to reserve the shoes. Know what? SOLD OUT!! darn...Hopefully I can grab some new babies back tomorrow :sob sob:
I love the new skin, hope y'all will love it too. Cheers.
3 love notes