Welcome to our website !

My First Forever21

By Thursday, January 10, 2008

Me and Adam went to 1 Utama for a very very short shopping after work. The traffic was so jam when we got out at 7 something. Of course jam la, it was raining and somemore everyone was on the way back home o.O Our mission is to buy the body filler to heal my car. So doesn't matter jam or not, as long as we can reach there, grab the filler and ciao.

When we reached 1 Utama, first thing I told Adam was "Today I must go to a place, Forever21." Yesterday I told Sasa (please don't whack me for calling you like that :p) that I will reward myself a Forever21 clothes for being so emo. An excuse to shop actually :Lol: Such a coincidence, the first advertisement I saw when I stepped inside the mall was Forever21. On the way heading to the boutique, we dropped by Topshop and Dorothy Perkins as we saw a lot of 50% and 70% here and there. As usual, I didn't expect much on Topshop cause the price still extremely high even after 50% discount, at least for me. But, a big surprise when it came to Dorothy Perkins. I picked up a very bright yellowish spagetti with pinkish lace around the sleeves and neckline. The price tag showed RM55 (if I'm not mistaken). I wonder awhile whether the price is after discount or before? The good news is, the price is before discount!! Which means, all the clothes from the rack/hanger or whatever are on 70% discount!!!!!! There are quite a number of cheap and beautiful clothes available, included jeans, blouse, dress, spagetti and tops. Too bad they only left UK size 10 and above which is way too big for me :( For some of you who can fit the sizes, do check out their store, and for those who has the same luck as me, maybe you can try your luck at other outlets. Just to share with the ladies, do check on Dorothy Perkins when they have sales. The prices are seriously low and affordable :thumbs up:

After peeping here and there, here I come Forever21! I know the clothes are expensive. That is why this is the first time I stepped in the store. I just want to fulfill my own desire by looking and admiring the clothes :wuwuwu: It is actually not too disappointed because they have some pretty affordable clothes on the rack. I grabbed a very cute and pretty spagetti for RM19. That is the only amount I am willing to pay now. Another recommended item will be the sweater which cost RM39. They have a lot of different colours and designs. I personally spotted the one with V neck and white in colour. The material is very soft and comfortable. Quite reasonable for the price. But I am still not ready to fork out the money yet. Anyway, I am very happy that I finally own a piece of Forever21~ Yay!!

Then we rushed to Eonos to buy the body filler. We had to walk so fast because we scared it is closing since the watch showed 9:10pm. The distance from 1 Utama New Wing to Eonos is not near you know. Like one in the East, one in the West. Luckily at last we still able to buy the right colour for my car (I hope la).

Since the shops were still open, of course don't waste time but to shop somemore la. So....what else? Damage again. I bought a sandals from Nose at RM25.90. The sandals are very comfy with some sort of carpet material. When you walk, you will feel like walking on the carpet. Very simple design, nothing extraordinary, but credits for the material.


*I love the new Nose plastic bag. The light blue is so sweet and the plastic bag is just nice to carry, not big at all, small and cute*

*Nose even put a cute sticker at the box opening. So cute. And there is my first Forever21 plastic bag*



*The Black Comfy Sandals (RM25.90) and Orangy spagetti (RM19)*

I still hold to my principle to buy cheap and beautiful stuff.. Yes!! More shopping tomorrow.....

You Might Also Like

4 love notes

Powered by Blogger.