Happy Anniversary
- for being with me all the time, going through ups and downs
- for being the man who takes care of me 24/7
- for being so patient with me when I am emo with no reason
- for being so reliable by taking care of all the things/ problems/ troubles/ situations
- for being the one who sits next to me whenever I open my eyes every morning
- for preparing breakfast/lunch for me everyday
- for allowing me to be as ugly as I want, and yet you still say I look beautiful
- for being so tolerate with my stubborn, low self-esteem, shy, timid, low self-confidence personalities
- for being so supportive to whatever I want to do
- for going nuts and crazy with me all the time
- for driving over 9 hours for the Lang Tengah trip just to make sure I can reach the destination and back home safely
- for sacrificing your personal time with friends, family and work to be with me
- for loving Bobo and taking care of her with me
- for all the sweet memories you bring to me
- for giving me a home that belongs to both of us
- for everything
He is just too good for words. 7 months being with each other, we never had an arguement on anything. Except I am the only who gets emo and gone crazy once in a while. Just bare with it lah ok. You have to understand it is the time of the month. In fact, I feel that I am not doing enough for you. Everyone said you look thinner :`( I think I didn't eat all your food right? You have to reject all the invites from your friends, customers just to be with me. I know you had a tough time thinking all sorts of reasons to reject them. You have to stop going for sports, exercise, again because of me. I am an indoor person, but you are an outdoor monkey :p I promise we go for sports and exercise once we settle everything ok? I need to get rid of the spare tyres >.<
I am suck in writting romantic post :Blerhh: Anyway, to conclude everything, I just want to say I Love You Adam. I don't care how many eyes looking at this, there is nothing to shy of. I am proud of loving you, and I want to tell the world!!! Other planets also if I can :p May God continue blessing us, with happiness, health and love. Thank you Jesus.
p/s: Minnie Ripperton is the best lady singer to me. Who can 'shout' as beautiful as her?? Second song is Pure Shores by All Saints. Wait for it to load if you want to listen to both of the songs. I have no idea why it takes so long to play :S
8 love notes