Rojak Post
As per title, this will be a rojak post because I took a lot of rojak photos for the past few weeks but never had a chance to upload them. So please forgive me if this post seems a bit messy.
If anyone of you heard of NZX Ara Damansara before, yes it was officially opened on 1st January 2008. For the moment, only the stalls are open. None of the shop lots open yet. I might be a bit outdated because some bloggers already blog about NZX, but I am proud to blog about it again because it is just few minutes away from my house :nenenene~: How cool it is to have such a happening place to hang out nearby our house.
* The main entrance. Cool ehhh...looks so high tech :p *
*A row of stalls selling Chinese New Year decoration items. It carries the feeling of Petaling Street though*
*You can see all the plants along the way. There are too many of them. This is the bamboo territory*
*And this is I don't know what the plant's name territory. The flowers look like cotton bud*
*Huge tangerine. Even bigger than my boobs :cry in pain:*
*Can you believe me there are a lot of them?
*Can you???*
*Tell me you can. The view is very beautiful surrounded with green and orange colours. For a second I thought I was in a plantation or something*
*The canopy which claims to be the climate control boulevard thingy (I suppose)*
*Big Apple in NZX!! Great, I don't have to go all the way to The Curve to buy Big Apple donuts anymore. I bought 12 pieces last Saturday to bring back to Bentong. Quite disappointed with the services and the donuts. The service was slow, the staff were looking here and there but not serving the customers. While, the donut didn't look as good as it used to be. The toppings are very stingy, and it looks uglier than those from The Curve. Not sure about the taste, hope it is not disappointing :thumbs down:*
*Adam said this is a mobile toilet. There have a blue and red one. I don't dare to check it out yet. A bit paiseh to open the door and take a peek inside. Especially when the area are full of cctv*
Alright, after such a long rojak post. I shall end it with a picture remembrance of my long hair. For your information, I finally chopped off my hair to short. Do come back and check on my new hair post. Adios..

5 love notes