Delicious
Since today I won't be in office for long, I will post something short to keep you guys occupy, instead of my usual long rojak post (Ahem..I wish, just afraid I can't stop myself). What else can keep you drooling over and over again other than f.o.o.d??
Yesterday, Me and Adam went to Delicious at Bangsar Village II to have lunch. If me myself, I don't think I will step into the restaurant. For one simple reason, you have to be ready that they will poke a big hole in your pocket. Pretty common that there is nothing cheap in Bangsar.
*The ambience is quite good for hanging out. The interior is definitely a thumbs up. If you happen to sit on the sofa, the pillows are extremly soft. Good to take a nap :p. Picture courtesy of ~KenSan~*
*Delicious is consider as fine dining as they are very conscious in table services, serving and presentation. Picture courtesy of lotsofcravings*
*We ordered this Spicy Crab Linguine (RM21.90++). It was very delicious, but you don't expect to eat chucks of crab meats ok :Swt: I like this dish, different from the normal Italian pasta which you will feel a sudden of yucking with the rich tomato sauce. This one the taste is just good*
*We also ordered this Cod with prawns, zucchini, olive, and potatoes. The cod is third quarter cooked (as per requested by Adam), very juicy and taste extremely fresh. When you bite on it, the juice will squeeze out and the best thing is the fish meat still remains its texture. I love the prawns the most. It was super duper fresh!! You can feel the springy texture when you bite it, no kidding*
*Our stomaches still not satisfy after the main course. So we pulled called the waiter/waitress to explain what desserts they have in the menu. They actually have all sorts of alien names in the menu whereby us, earth mankind can't understand :Swt: Too bad even the senior waiter had no idea with some of the menu. So we order something that he knows, Crumble Apple and Blueberry with Ice Cream. I hope I got the name right. Sorry for the photo as we can't resist ourselves to take a bite once it reached*
*Close up of the dessert. For God sake, I only remember to take the photo while I was enjoying the food. As you can see, the pastry is very crunchy, and rich in butter. It remained warm when it was served. Taste awesome with the vanilla ice cream. Down beneath the pastry is a mixture of apples and blueberries. Can you believe that it is so hot? You can see smoke coming out when you poke on it*
*I know this may look gross, but it tastes like heaven ok. You can actually have a variety of tastes from this dessert, cold, hot, crunchy, hot, sweet and sour. I am not so into sour food anyway. But overall it was not disappointing at all*
So here comes the most important part. How much?? Be very afraid because the price is totally insane. Total for a pasta, main course, dessert, ice orange tea and lycee frosty (I think) is RM110+!! Although the price is superly expensive, no harm to try it once in a bluemoon. Reward yourself with some good food, pretty reasonable. Life is all about experiencing new things anyway :Winks:


3 love notes