Welcome to our website !

Bob Hair Expose

By Sunday, January 20, 2008

After dragging for a week, finally I am able to take a better shot of my new bob hair. Did I mention where I got my hair cut? No right? I cut my hair at a very small salon in Bentong. Since I went back to Bentong last weekend, my mom suggested why not I get my hair cut there? Hmp! You think I don't know what you are thinking, mom?? My mom always freak out when I tell her that I cut my hair. Everytime I ask her opinion whether short hair suits me better or long hair, she can answer within 0.001 second "Of course long hair lah!" As I remember I only cut my hair above shoulder lenght twice in my past 23 years.

*The first time my mom allowed me to cut until so short when I was few years old?? I think she was regret after that. Stop saying that this photo doesn't look like me ok? :Furious:

The second time I cut my hair was in Form 2. Don't have the picture because I look terrible when I reached puberty >.<

My mom recommended me to try a 'consider' newly open salon in the town. Actually it opened quite a few months, just that I never noticed it. Seriously, I didn't have much confident with all the salons in Bentong. You can't blame me, I have no idea why the hairstylists must have a weirdo hairstyles. Some of the salons become the usual 'lepak' spot for those 'samseng' which I hate the most. I usually cut my hair at my mom's friend salon, which mainly for aunties =.=After much poison persuasion by mom, who and who cut by this new young stylist from KL, all surprisingly look beautiful and satisfied with their new hairstyles, I decided to give it a try. The salon called Top Head (If I'm not mistaken :S It is a norm that Bentong people will not look at the shop's name because the town is so small!! How hard it is to look for a shop with only three streets in town??). It is owned by a lady who also a hairstylist herself. There is another hairstylist called JJ, who used to work at Michael and Guys salon in One Utama, and he is the owner's nephew.

First he asked me what haircut I want. I said I want to cut it short, above shoulder. Within 0.001 second, my mom explained to him what haircut it is :Swt: Then he showed us a picture of Victoria Beckham and said "Is it something like this??". Actually I want to say No, but the hairstyle looked quite tempting. So, instead of saying No, I answered "Yes, whatever you think suits me is ok". But, I did warn him, he better cut my hair nicely, or else I have to take at least one month leave for the hair to grow back. It was quite scary watching my hair getting chopped that much. However, the results is very very promising and satisfying. He is a very nice stylist as well, not cocky, polite and humble. I did see some of his photos with some artists and models on the wall. Guess how much for the haircut?? Only RM18!! Thank God finally there is a good salon in Bentong. Ease my headache of thinking where to cut my hair and save my money too. Compare to the normal RM50 i paid for Director Cut, this is much much cheaper leh. After so much craps, lets see the result.

*Jeng jeng jeng...nice or not? Ignore the dirty mirror >.<*

*Close up*

*Top view*

*Back view*

*Kepoh view :p*




You Might Also Like

2 love notes

Powered by Blogger.