Balik Kampung
Backdated to last Friday, I was supposed to have a nice dinner and went to the mall for window shopping. But I ended up in dreamland until about 10pm. By the time I opened my eyes, lazy-ed on the bed for another 10 to 20 minutes, dragged my legs to the bathroom for shower, dried my hair up, it was 11:30pm o.O. Nice and fancy dinner gone. What other options do I have? I rarely take fast food as it is fattening and unable to satisfy my eating desire. So, I suggested we head to Ipoh Road to have Dim Sum.
*If you never been to Bentong, once you pass Gombak toll just drive straight all the way. Warning: Do not simply turn!! The first time I drove back to Bentong, I made a wrong turn and went all the way up to Genting :smack forehead: My mom was freaking out and almost jumped out of the car. Luckily I was able to make a U-turn instead of going to the top*
Long long time ago......
*Sorry for the poor drawing. I'd tried real hard. The above pictures are copyright by t3ngt3ng*
*Passed by Bukit Tinggi. They have some nice restaurant that serve fresh vegetables*
*Massive jam after the toll. 'Operasi' in front*
*Reached home and surprised me that my dad finally filled in his aquarium with fishes after the previous batches RIP for so long. He asked us to guess how much are the fishes. Adam noobly answered "RM2?". Then dad replied "RM2?????? over RM100 lah!! 10 of them cost me RM110 you know". Our eyes became this big O.O*
*As I promised in my earlier post regarding the hawker restaurant's name, here you go. The hawker centre/stall/restaurant has a big "Sky Kopitiam' banner, but actually that is not its name. It is better known as "Weng Kei" and located at Batu Satu*
*Sweet and Sour Pork or better know as "Ku Lou Yuk". Can you see how cripsy it is?? Only RM16! :Drool:*
*A must order dish whenever I eat there, Curry Fish Head. Such a big pot and only RM24. Can you believe it??*
*Minced Meat Taufu, RM12*
*Portugese Chicken. This is half chicken. RM19*
Isn't the food looks great? They taste as good as how they look like. Trust me, my family has been eating at this restaurant almost every night. If you plan to try this restaurant, and need directions to go there, do let me know. I will blog more on Bentong delicacies in my future entries, especially my parents most famous Rojak, also known as Mee Jawa and Wan Tan Mee.






0 love notes