Welcome to our website !

Let's Play Masak Masak

By Thursday, January 24, 2008

This is the first time I made cookies without my mom supervises me , but there was a newly promoted supervisor :Swt: I can't bare any failure anymore, as my first mission of baking butter cake failed big time last week. The cake so creamy even I baked it for more than an hour :s Arghh..forget it. Blame the lousy cook book. So, this time I tried a very simple butter cookies. Even the name is Simple Butter Cookies :smack forehead:

Simple Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
*250g flour
*250g butter (Don't be a cheapskate like me buy cheapo butter. You'll regret)
*120g corn flour
*160g castor sugar
*few drops of vanilla essence
*1 egg (I didn't put egg when I made the cookies. Therefore the cookies become a bit hard. So I add 1 egg into the recipe, guess the texture should be better)


*Sieve flour and corn flour and mix together*

*Mix sugar and butter in mixer*

*Mix until light and fluffy, add in few drops of vanilla essence. I only remember to add in when I fold in the flour :x*

*Place the mixture into a bowl or something*

*Fold in the flour and mix well. Use hand lah..easier*

*Until it becomes like this. Next is the most interesting part, shape the cookies. You can use a pump to create the shape, or use your own creativity to make it*

*Preheat oven to 170 degree celcius. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or well cooked. First batch we made few pieces to try out the temperature*

*Second batch Adam tried to be creative, mix the dough with chocolate chips. See the shape? How creative he is XD*

*This is the first batch. Looks not bad. See properly, I said Looks not Taste*

*Second batch after baked. So cute~*

*I also wanted to be creative and made some square cookies with holes lol*

*But still could not beat the unbeatable creative monkey, who came out with his orange and neslo cookies with chocolate rice..what the*

*Finally...............Ta Da..!! A mixture of butter, chocolate chips, orange and neslo cookies. With all sort of shapes somemore. Anybody wants to order this for CNY??? LOL*

The cookies consider a success attempt, except that

*it doesn't taste like butter cookies because I used a cheapo butter.

*I forgot the add vanilla essence while mixing the butter and sugar.

*the cookies are a bit hard, because there was no egg in the original recipe.

other than the above, mission consider accomplished!! Yay!!

You Might Also Like

5 love notes

Powered by Blogger.