Yippee Birthday To Me
Doesn't matter, I dedicate myself a birthday blog party.
*I want to have a bouquet of white lilies. I love this flower all the time. So pure and elegant, and it resembles long lasting relationship*
*A small tiny cake with a candle for me. I personally adore cute tiny cake more than huge gigantic cake. Who can finish it lah. Don't be a waste bug. Plus, I don't need that many of candles. One is always enough for me. I'm young you know..Ahem*
*Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Vivian, Happy Birthday to Me. Yay!! I have to add my name into the song..Swt. Then I will close my eyes and make a bunch of wishes. People said if tell already they will not come true, so I better not to tell. After that I will blow the candle, and chop the cake lol.*

*Of course can not miss out the birthday presents. I don't mind to be greedy. I want many many birthday presents!!!*
Lastly, time for camwhoring. Don't mind me for posting all the weirdo face expressions with my alien eyes. I promise I won't do this often.

*Deng.......*
*dengg.......*
*deng dengg.....*
*deng....denggg...denggg*
*deng..dengg...denggggg...denggggg.*
I pray to God, I wish everyone in my life, my family, my friends, my love one, my love one's family and friends, their family and friends so on and on and the list grows longer and longer....all live happily, strong and healthy, in Jesus name, Amen.

0 love notes