Another Birthday Post
I didn't expect much for my birthday, maybe just a better dinner because Adam kept mentioning he is not good in giving surprise -.- But he did actually surprised me quite a few times. Excuse....hmp! It was a tiring Friday, I didn't feel like going out at all. Somemore, I have to headache what to wear for the dinner, dress up nicely, put on some make up, arghh!! So troublesome. But what to do, it was my birthday. I didn't want to sleep until 11 o'clock, wake up and eat a packet of Maggi, and my birthday just pass like that. That would be so sad.
While we were on the way to KL, I asked Adam a hundred times where he wanted to have dinner. This time he managed to keep his little surprise a bit longer than usual. Mom called and wished me Happy Birthday. Nothing better than her voice and wishes. I felt so warm and happy. That boost up my mood to enjoy the night. When we were about to reach, Adam kept calling the restaurant to keep the reservation he made earlier. Poor Adam, I didn't know he actually reserved a table for 9:30pm. If I know, I will force myself not to take a nap and get ready to go out earlier. Finally, he gave a hint that the restaurant is in Starhill. I knew it, Jogoya!! He wanted to bring me to Jogoya since last year. But I kept giving him excuses and refused to go. I don't wish him to spend that much for a dinner. Somemore, I doubt I can eat that much :w Thanks dear, for keeping it from me. If I know your plan earlier, I wouldn't have such a wonderful night.
By the time we reached Jogoya already 10pm. Considered as supper. They still kept our reservation, very good customer service. We knew that Coolerthings were having dinner at Jogoya as well. But it was a bit crowded eventhough that late, so we wondered we could see him or not. My attention was all over the food, nothing else. I won't be posting much on the photos cause I know if you google it, you can get tons of photos. Jogoya seems pretty common or I should say well-known??
*Our first round. Mixing of this and that. I love the prawn tempura the most. It keeps me drooling until now :drool: Hard to describe the taste in words, you gotta try it and feel the 'Umphhh'*
When we were eating halfway, we saw Coolerthings. Had a chat which food nice, which one must try, which one not so good, we seem so excited hahaha...Thanks Ren, for your birthday wish. Next time we must go Jogoya together, sit there for hours and eat nonstop.
*After we had enough of the heavy dishes, we went for dessert. I think everyone loves their dessert section. It feels so good when you can point at any of the cakes, cookies, ice cream etc. you want to eat, and it is FREE!!! Actually it is not free lah...you pay for it. Just to make myself more excited, I assume it is free :p They have a wide range of desserts, all sorts of cakes. I wanted to take all of 'em. But Adam stopped me from being a waste bug. I love the Peanut Butter Cake..yum yumm~*
*Haagen-Dazs ice cream!! All you can eat at Jogoya. Baskin Robin also, if you are not a HD fans. I like the chocolate strawberry. They put ice cream inside the strawberry. The feeling is so good when you bite on it*
*Me eating nonstop, even Adam wanted to take a photo also I didn't bother to pose. This was when he came back from getting me some hot tea, fruits and another two pieces of strawberries, and found out that I already finished whacking both cups of ice cream*
After we left Jogoya, I asked Adam did he return the clips. He said yes, and when he checked on his pocket, No!. Three clips still inside his pocket. I was so terrified, I don't want to be a criminal on my birthday!! Nooooooo.....!!!! We decided to return the clips the next day when we go to Pavillion shopping. And yes, we did :D
Another surprise is my birthday cake. He bought me an ice cream cake. Good, cause I'm sick with the ordinary cake. This cake is released by Baskin Robin for Valentines. Even the paper box wrote Valentines and Mother's Day :swt: The surprise other than the cake is, we didn't blow any candles and sing the birthday song. We was way too full even to get a bite of it. Yesterday only we took out the cake from freezer and tried it.
*Us about to chop the cake*
There goes my birthday. Stay tune for the upcoming masak masak post :hehe:
4 love notes