Welcome to our website !

Please Help!

By Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Do you know who is this pretty girl? Some of you may know, some may not. Yes, she is Lee Nian Ning, victim of the recent Konsortium bus accident. I first get to know about this tragedy not from any newspaper, radio, television but from Jolene's blog. Nian Ning is one of her best friend's girlfriend. I can't imagine how sad is the boyfriend when he heard about the lost of his beloved girlfriend.

If you’ve yet to read about the issue, please go to these links:
Family mourns loss of beautiful, intelligent go-getter
Bus crash: Driver had 13 outstanding summonses
2 killed, 24 hurt in bus crash

A facebook group has also been set up in memory of her:
In Loving Memory of Lee Nian Ning(1987-2008).


Please post this on your blog now to help:

Chung Lern and Nian Ning’s families would like all families and friends of the victims, dead or alive, in the Slim River Bus Crash to come forward and join them in taking action against the bus company. Stand up to seek justice for these three innocent individuals, who were all so young and full of life.

If you have a blog, please call out to ANYONE who
knows someone who survived or did not survive
the crash to come forward to join the Lee family.

Make a huge difference, make a huge fuss.

For now, you may contact Lee Chung Lern at chunglern@gmail.com or preferably on his handphone at 012-6670368.


I personally do not know Nian Ning, but how many of us not feel sad when we heard the news?? I used to take bus back to hometown before I own a car. Although it is just an hour and 30 minutes journey, I still felt terrified whether I will reach the destination safely. Even now, my cousin, my auntie still taking bus back to hometown every week. After this incident, how am I not to worry about their safety?

I don't know whose fault and who to blame, because there are too many parties involved. Government always urge the citizens to use public transport, but can't you see what happen now?? The citizens are risking their life by taking bus!!! Can't you do something about it? The bus company, are you that stupid to let an idiotic bus driver with 13 summonses to continue driving and took away 3 lifes?? Are you satisfied now?? The stupid bus driver, I believe you will get your karma soon. God lets you stay alive, to suffer and carries the guilt for the rest of your life. I don't think I am cruel enough to curse all of them.

I may not be doing much help, but at least I say something. I seriously freaking out when I think of myself, my family, my friends or anyone of you who would probably in the bus. Lets try to at least post the above message in your blog to help. My condolences to Nian Ning's family. RIP :`(

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.