It Is All Good
My neck is actually aching now. Was out for the whole day. Just back from the CNY dinner organized by Regal Production at Sheraton Subang. Of course they won't suddenly invited me for dinner lah. I wish I have something to do with them, but too bad. They invited Adam, and they kindly invited me as well. Such a nice corporation, with nice people of course. Put aside the dinner first. I have to share some happy things that happened in this few days. First, I finally received my company laptop which I requested about a month ago. At first I thought the management wanted to pretend that I never requested it, caused they were so quiet. After pushing a few times by my good colleague cum system administrator cum team mate cum etc. etc., I finally got it!! Yay! Seriously, we 'cum' a lot of things in the company :Swt: I'm blogging with my new Dell laptop :blush: One thing torturing me is I have to carry this heavy baby everyday. Gosh...I have to build up my muscles >.<
Last Thursday, my company had a 'makan makan' session at our management office at Mines Waterfront. Before that, we enquired our VP whether we will get bonus or not this year. We didn't put much hope lah. Since last year, we never get any bonus and from what I know, all these years my company never pay any bonus wtf. As usual, before the 'makan makan' start, my CEO will give his super motivational speech. We, the small potatoes were waiting for the word 'BONUS' comes out from his mouth and never bothered about his speech. Wait and wait...He finally said "Our company never pay any bonus" wtf. No bonus no motivation already -.- Cut the crap please. But, luckily there was a but, company will give away special rewards this year. I wonder what is the special rewards. Please, don't tell me is some goodie bag or t-shirt from no where. Thank God it was my own imagination. My company actually decided to give away a fix amount of cash rewards to all the staffs. I must say the reward is way too good for small potatoes like me, but for big potatoes I'm not sure whether they satisfied with it. However, better than nothing lah. Since the past few years they got nothing. Such a great great reward for me. Can't tell the amount, but much over my expectation :D
I always feel that I am very lucky to get into my company. Not to mention that I can utilize what I studied for the past 3 years in Uni, I am the only one who continue doing Bioinformatics work after graduation and gratefully, I gain a lot of trust from my company. Although there are good and bad times, that happens to all companies right. I shall talk about what is Bioinformatics and what my company do, what I do in future post.
*I only took this much. Now you believe that I am a small eater :whistle: *
Back to this morning, me and Adam went to have our all time favourite Ampang Yong Tau Fu. It may be a bit far from PJ, but it certainly worth it.
*The famous original Ampang Yong Tau Fu. There are many other restaurants claim as Ampang Yong Tau Fu and they even pirated the big chilly. But only this original restaurant serves the best*
*I don't know where else to find Yong Tau Fu with dark soup. I think this differentiate it from other 'pirated' restaurant*
*Cripsy Fried Dumpling and Fu Chuk Roll. No idea what to name it -.-*
We ordered 20 pieces of Yong Tau Fu, 2 bowls of rice and 3 glasses of Herbal Tea. Total of the bill is RM20!! Definitely not pricey for the delicious Yong Tau Fu.
0 love notes