I found out a lot of people google-ed for certain boutiques in Bangsar and they dropped by my blog. Not sure whether the previous entry did any help or not. Since I went to Bangsar for a quick shopping yesterday, being a kind soul that I am (ahem -_-), I took some photos of the boutiques. Not the inside because I was in a hurry and afraid the boutiques owner will kick me out. I will advice to park your car in Bangsar Village. Ample parking lots inside, save your time looking for car park along the road.
*There are Blueberry, Envy Mie and sew & SOUL. Just beside Bangsar Village, across the road*
*Serene Outlook
*Opposite is Dressed to the nine*
*Next to it, purpoledotz and musse. You might want to drop by purpledotz. Their paper bag is very creative and pretty. It looks like the paper bag for some cakes or breads**And next next to it, baci*
*Opposite is Amos. All at the same street*
*Walk to the end, will see another street in front where there are elo and blook*

*Next street, there are Mooie*
*Opposite is gossips*
*You won't miss out little black book and cats whiskers*
I didn't take the photo of mydressroom because it was raining! And I still stood there took photos. I must be nut. I did run to mydressroom to have a look. Nothing catch my attention other than their decoration and pretty owners :p Some girls did buy few bags of clothes from there. It isn't cheap leh..
Total splurge, I only bought 2 pieces of top from little black book and a dress from cats whiskers.
*Little black dress alike from little black book. It is a blouse, but can wear as dress for the petites. RM29.90*
*Grey spagetti from little black book. It comes with different colours also. RM17.30*
*60's mini dress from Cats Whiskers. RM59*
Past few weeks, I did do some shopping at Pavilion. Huge damage in the pocket :sob:
*The elegant Pavilion. It looks like New York 5th Avenue to me*
*My second piece from Forever21, yellow tube top. RM59*
*Damage from Vincci@Padini Concept Store sales. Black stilletos with killing heels, RM50+*
*Orange heels, RM34+*
*Snake skin look-alike heels, RM34+*
*I love this bag so much. It can be used as sling bag, clutch and wrist clutch. RM49 I think*
*While stucked in the jam beside Pavilion, I took a photo of Louis Vuitton. My dream bag is inside waving to me :wuwuwuw: It seems so near, yet so far. Sigh*
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
1 love notes