Welcome to our website !

Furrh...

By Thursday, March 13, 2008

Furrhh.. I nearly caught into an accident minutes ago when the car in front suddenly emergency brake. Thank God I just serviced my car during the weekend and the brake works perfectly. Nearly this close, this close u know to hit the car's back. The moment I pressed the brake, I thought of all the bad things that could possibly happen if I hit the car. Good thing is I won't die *touchwood* because I was just driving nothing more than 30km/j. But for sure my car will turn into sardine, and I will be the typical Malaysian by leaving the car in the middle of the road and negotiating with the other driver. Meanwhile all the on lookers will slow down their vehicles and kepoh wtf. Such a relief that it didn't happen. Sincerely Thank God. However, 5 or 6 other drivers are not that lucky. I was pretty shocked to see there was really an accident few kilometres away. Roughly about 5 cars bang together, I think. I didn't slow down to watch lah, but I did see a few cars where the front and back are 'kemik'. No wonder Sprint Highway was so congested. I was about to called Priscilla Patrick and told her the jam was because of the kepoh on lookers slowing down their vehicles to look the accident. I am totally agree if somebody says Malaysian is kepoh, especially towards road accidents. Unlike the western countries whereby their citizens will always stop and help, not just watch inside the cars and gossip like us. Worst, some even jot down the car's plate number to buy 4D wtf. Of course, I didn't mean everyone will practice the same, just an example.

Update of last night Japanese dinner, we went to Zan Mai Sushi at Sunway Pyramid. My favourite Japanese restaurant other than Rakuzen. Price wise is pretty reasonable, taste and service are excellent. Way better than Sushi King and Genki Sushi? Kyspeaks said so :p

*Okay, I really can't remember the dish name although I'd tried real hard swt. This is Soft Shell Crab Sushi*

*Unagi plus Omelette Sushi on the left, and Ebi Tempura Sushi. The Tempura taste real good. I'd tried their Squid Tempura during my last visit and it tasted the same good*

*California Roll and the missing Salmon Roll*

*Grill Steak with garlic. We always order 3/4 cooked, between medium and well done. As usual, the waitress doesn't know what is 3/4 cooked and "Har???" a few times lol. Somehow the outcome never disappoint us :D*

There is another plate of Crabmeat Sushi but already whacked by Adam when it reached. Total of the bill is RM50.33.

*There is a store selling all sorts of Japanese products right in front of the restaurant. I quickly searched for Panda Biscuit and top up my stock with a big packet XD*

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.