It Feels So Good To Be Home Early
Today is my lucky day. Suprisingly no traffic jam when I drove back from office :D I'd been stucked in the crazy traffic over an hour for the past few days. I'm driving a manual car you know T________T My legs almost 'tercabut' lah. Yesterday was most insane, the congestion worst until there was a lorry stopped in the middle of the road and the driver was sleeping swt.
Mydressroom sent me a newsletter about their new arrival. I spotted a dress!! I know I am suppose to be in the No Buy Campaign, but I have few wedding dinners coming soon leh. Means I'm not simply buying without any reason right? Right? Right?? XD Or maybe somebody kind can buy for me so that I can proudly say I'm still determinedly following the campaign hehe..
*Simple and nice. Perfect for my cousin's wedding dinner which will be held in Bentong*
Do check on the their boutique, they are having 50% sale. In fact, most of the boutiques in Bangsar are having sales. I thought CNY sales just ended?? o.O
My dear said bring me to eat Japanese food later :wub: Actually I wanted to eat it all the while, just that everytime he asked me I say "Hmm....don't know leh, you decide lah". End up we ordered 2 large Domino's Pizza for our anniversary. We only finished 4 pieces out of that 2 gigantic pizzas and the rest will be our breakie and supper for another few days swt.
0 love notes