Why Am I So Lazy
Such a while never update the blog. Seriously no time and mood to do that. Nothing interesting in life for me to blog about. Everyone was busy talking and debating about General Election, while I am the kind of person who has zero politic awareness. Furthermore, I rarely read newspaper. Somehow I feel that newspaper is monopoly by bad news than good news. To me, no news is good news :)
I actually still in lazy mood to update anything. But because tomorrow is our nine months anniversary, of course I have to do something for my Dear.
============================================================
Dear Adam,
Dear, although I was dead envy your colleague to have such a grand wedding dinner, there is nothing in the world beats YOU! You are more than anything to me. I just joke about the dinner lah ok. You know I only want you :wub: I feel so sad to see you sick for so long. Suffer day and night, whenever you eat or don't eat. Luckily it gets better now, and hopefully you will recover real soon. I miss the time we go makan makan here and there and you always become the Bandaraya. Promise me to get well very very soon ok? T_____T It's killing me to see you suffer like that.
Before I end this, I would like to say sorry. I know sometimes I emo without any reason, and show you my charcoal face. Please forgive me, I never intended to make you sad. I promise I will be good :wet eyes:
I Love You Dear.
============================================================
Not forget my lovely Bobo. Some updates of her after full grooming for the second time. This time it costs me RM80 o.O No idea why more expensive than the first time.
*Sot sot look..It's not easy to take her pictures*
*Even the photos turn gray for waiting so long*
0 love notes