Welcome to our website !

Shitty Post

By Friday, February 29, 2008

I HATE tummy ache!!!! I hate it to the max. If you ask me which part of my body I hate the most, I will shout my STOMACH! Not only because of tummy ache, apparently my tummy has a thick layer of fat :swt: My tummy is extremely sensitive to chilly. Whenever I consume something which is spicy, my tummy will ache until everything is poop-ed out of my body :x Worst is, I LIKE spicy food!! Oh, come on.. I am living in a country which serves the best spicy food in the world (At least I feel so). How can I not to eat the delicious roadside RM1 Nasi Lemak, Beef Rendang, Seafood Tomyam, Curry Chicken, Curry Fish Head, Sambal Petai, etc. etc.????? How can I resist all these?? Unless I achieve Nirvana -.-

Furthermore, my parents made the smartest decision ever by sending me to Sekolah Kebangsaan since I was 7. From that onwards, I couldn't stop feeding myself EXTRA large Mee Curry, Keropok with EXTRA chilly sauce and Nasi Lemak with EXTRA Rendang. Back at my time, you hardly see any chinese in my school. Therefore, my parents can easily spotted me from far. I mean, all the other girls were wearing tudung and baju kurung, I was the only one wearing pinafore -.- I miss my primary school a lot a lot. It is part of the most beautiful memories in my childhood. Other than being kidnapped by a bunch of standard six girls the first day in school, dropped into the big longkang while running back to class, whole class camping in the Headmaster's room after playing 'baling kapur' in the class, freaking out of a retard who can't stop whistling whenever I passed by his shop after school (even chased me across the road and I ran like mad wtf) and getting tummy ache almost everyday!!! All my friends knew I wanted to shout "Sakit perut lah!!!!" by just looking at my face expression :respect: I still didn't realize the cause of the pain back then.

After suffering for 6 years only I know that my tummy is allergic to chilly :sob sob: But still, I couln't stop the pain because another Malay canteen feeding me my everyday lunch in secondary. Years and years of pain, it developed a habit in me. Wherever I go, I will make sure there is a toilet nearby. Somehow there are tons of toilet questions crossing my mind. E.g. When I am at pasar malam, I will ask myself where do these people settle their small/big business? If there is a public toilet nearby then fine, what if there isn't any? What if they urgently need to poo poo? Or when I am eating Dim Sum at SS2, I will think of, if I occupied the one and only toilet and I need about 30 minutes for my poo poo to come out, will the others kick the door if they want to use it? Maybe I am the only one who 24/7 get tummy ache la. Where got people so troublesome like me one. Ask my parents and Adam, they know better -.-

Seriously, this tummy ache thing is annoying me. Whenever I eat spicy food, I have to be prepared to suffer. If the food is very spicy, the pain really will kill me. My face will turn pale, cold sweat coming out from my forehead, and the only thing I want to do that very moment is sit in the toilet forever and ever. Imagine if you have to schedule when you can eat the food you like, sad right? I only can happily eat spicy food on Friday. Yes, Friday. So I can meditate in the toilet on Saturday and Sunday. If I happen to go for vacation or something, totally a No No for me. Hence, I have a best friend since I was born, Minyak Yu Yi Cap Limau.


p/s: I was googling for the past tense of 'chase' and here are the result that I found from Urban Dictionary :x

1. Chase
The coolest fucker ever. Often seen with bitches and a cane.
Everyone including you wishes they were Chase


2. Chase
Someone who has an acceptionally large penis.
"Did you see that Chase!?" "Yes, omgsh it was HUGE!"

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.