Welcome to our website !

2008 First Movie

By Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nothing spectacular, just pretty bored being home alone. So write something to occupy my time. This morning we (me, Adam, Feebz, Fraggie, Casa, Ah Wai, Pinut, Bebee and her friend) went to Gabai Fall, Hulu Langat. My body 'kena' sun burn. Damn kao pain now :Wuwuwuwuw: But the trip is absolutely fun! Not going to post about the it yet, since I haven't receive the photos from our very unreliable photographer, The Nut. Just hope that he will not take years to upload the photos this time :x

Me and Adam watched Vantage Point last night (after Casa brainwashed me that Vantage Point is better than Jumper :p). The movie is fine, but slightly boring watching some scenes over and over again :swt: However, I was amazed with the way it is directed.Eight puzzles comprehend to one outcome. That makes the movie different from any other kill-the-president movies. Alright, no spoiler XD

BoBo was very emo yesterday. She didn't eat for the whole day. The dog was on diet I think. Even dog has higher determination than the owner :S I wonder when only I can start my diet plan.



*No choice, I had to feed her. Or else she will skip meals and vomit the gastric juice..yuckss*

What to eat for dinner? Don't feel like eating anything other than ice cream. My body is burning hot :sob: Ok, time for pancake. Gotta make some pancakes garnish with vanilla ice cream and chocolate rice. Awhhh.....

===========================================================

Update: My pancake turns out awful :S but still tasted great with the ice cream kekeke.. Might be the taste of ice cream covered the ugly part of the pancake LoL.

Share with y'all my latest favourite hits from Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar


You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.