Welcome to our website !

Yummylicious Hello Panda

By Thursday, February 21, 2008

Proudly present my first advertorial. Nothing more appropriate to be entitled as my very first honourable advert guest other than Hello Panda. I might be a bit 'Jungle', honestly I never eat this Panda biscuit before :Swt: Thanks Adam for buying me the Pandas. Or else it will be such a great loss for not tasting this yummylicious biscuits :drool: Yala, this could be some kiddo snacks, but the kids in me just couldn't resist it! I only took 2 bites of Milk Cream Panda, and couldn't hold the excitement of blogging and sharing this tasty snacks with y'all. Can you see the power of Panda?? LoL.


*Even the poster looks cute :wub: How am I not addicted :sob:*
Alright, cut the crap. I have yet to try the other flavours, but the Milk Cream flavour is really good. I assume that it is the best of all since I like milk flavour more than anything :win: The biscuit comes in a fat panda head shape. Fills with creamy and milky Milk Cream (Right, my description damn good hahahha). Each biscuit has a panda picture on it, just like the Milk Cream packet I had, they have pandas in all sorts of sport. So cute lah.. :excited: Since I was a kid, I like to adore the snacks (especially those with picture or design on it) before I whack them. Remember the classic biscuit with sugar icing on top? I will take some time looking at it, then whacked the icing before the biscuit. Not that I like the icing, because I used to keep the nice part last :p
The biscuit is cripsy, despite the shape a bit chubby LoL and of course the cream tastes very milky (Why lah I keep repeating this cream and milk words over and over again :x). Just give it a try lah ok. Price at RM2.59 for Milk Cream and Choco Cream, RM2.99 for Strawberry Cream and Multi Mix at Cold Storage. Gotta check the price at other supermarket. I am so going to stock up the Pandas!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.