Untitled
Yawn...I'm bored. I constantly repeat the same boring word almost everyday. Yea, I'm bored to death. Might be my another emo-ing day, that's why I come up with this boring post. How lah not to feel boring if you have to do documentation everyday. Somemore the number of documents never get any lesser. I've become CMMI slave. Few months back at least still got something for me to long for, public holidays. What public holidays do we still have?? For God sake, only 1 day on 1st of May :x
I'd set a goal for myself in 2008. I want to be a millionaire!! In order to achieve this Mission Impossible, I have to stop shopping for clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, etc. Therefore, I am in a No Buy campaign that will last until end of this year :poor soul: So please, don't tell me which boutique/shopping mall is having sales, don't show me any brochures/advertisements/leftlets/etc. All are in my No Buy Ban List. Frankly speaking, looking at my overloaded wardrobe and few china bags, the clothes I'd bought may enough to feed a small clan in Africa. No idea why women have this ability to shop for things they like for an instant. At the end, the clothes may just reside at one corner of the wardrobe. Women oh women....
No shopping, no holidays, no vacations, no work (lazy to work to be correct), nothing excites me. Oh wait, I have a dog dog. I can't believe that my grooming skill is getting so much better. The first time me and Adam shaved and trimmed BoBo's hair, she ended up with multiple layered haircut. The groomer at Pet's Family almost bursted into laugther. Adam's fault. After the horrible first time, I gave BoBo quite a nice haircut.
*Kawaii neh..the face so round LoL*
Such a big improvement :bangga: I proudly gave BoBo the trendiest haircut like mine, Bob lol. She is much behave since we got back from CNY. No more barking while she is alone in the room. Somemore, she is on heat. Poor girl. I wonder if she suffer period pain like me :hmm: At least she is not emo when she has period LOL.
5 love notes