Welcome to our website !

What Will You Do When Your Partner Is Away?

By Monday, February 18, 2008

This question was asked by the Hitz.fm Morning Crew (JJ and Rudy) this morning. Adam said I should called Hitz.fm and share my opinion cause I just spent the past two days alone while he was away for war LoL. I only got to listen to the first caller, Brian who was an ex-hitz.fm crew. He said if his partner is away, he will take the opportunity to buy all the 'man' thingy like sport rims etc. and when his partner comes back and ask about it, he will say "Menang contest". Not a bad idea huh.


Short summary of what I did when my partner was away last weekend:

(1) I slept when he woke up at 5:45am and left to the war field.

(2) 12pm, I woke up, brushed teeth and washed face.
(3) I ate very little.
(4) I cooked a lot for him to recharge after the war.

(5) I shaved and showered the dirty BoBo.

(6) I poo-ed.

(7) I showered and prayed. Hope he will come back with victory.

(8) I played with BoBo.

(9) I nap nap with BoBo.


(10) I randomly surf the internet.

(11) I yawned and waited for him to come back.


My life is so bored without him :sob: How about you? What will you do if your partner is away? Open up and share.

You Might Also Like

1 love notes

Powered by Blogger.