Welcome to our website !

I Heart Videojug

By Sunday, February 17, 2008

This weekend is rather bored because Adam has paintball tournament for both Saturday and Sunday. Since I nobody entertain me, I entertain myself by surfing the internet looking for some simple and delicious recipes. So I came across this very cool website, videojug. Not sure if anyone of you heard of this website before. Trust me, it is a 10 thumbs up website which provides very clear and easy to follow video tutorials. I am referring to the Food and Drinks session ya, I've no time to explore other sessions as yet since this FnD session alone has a huge collections of recipes to kill my 24 hours. Okay, why videojug is good?

* It has lotsa recipes for you to selected. Too many for me to list out.

* Each video will show the required ingredients and utensils. This is extremely useful for people like me who don't even know what is a whisk until I saw the video :S Seriously, I don't know the name of the utensils. Each time I read a recipe, I have to crack my head figure out what is this and that. Once they show the ingredients and utensils, they will list out everything again in a quick manner for you to double check. How cool is that.

* The video tutorial is just few minutes and it manages to cover everything; from preparation to cook and finally serve. Each steps are clearly shown.

* If you think the video is too fast and you miss out the ingredient/steps, do not worry. Under the video, there is a list of ingredients and steps for the recipe. You can even print it out for your own referrence. Now, this is double cool.

* Other than that, there is a comments session where people will drop their words about the recipe. So before you try the recipe, you can read the comments whether it is good. Books can't do that right?

* Being a very IT person, I can just stream the video that I want and put my lappy in the kitchen while cooking. I can watch the video over and over again if there is any doubt. Don't even need to jot down the recipe (the traditional way) ^^.

Other good things about videojug, wait for you to discover your own. I can see the next few months or maybe years, I am going to be busy with cooking/baking all sorts of cakes/biscuits/desserts/etc. Be prepared to be my white mice LoL. Damn excited lah. Alright, gotta get back to the kitchen and continue my very first "Rice Cooker Chicken and Salted Fish Rice" (damn long the name) and "Sweet and Sour Pork".

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.