
I dedicate this picture to Dear Adam. It is our first Valentine. So we do need some pictures to remember the day. He booked a table at Rakuzen the day before to celebrate Valentine's with me :wub:

*The restaurant was so congested with couples. We supposed to sit upstairs and enjoy the ambience, but it was too packed. We had to wait if we insisted to take the upstairs table. So we chose to sit downstairs, in front of the chef (Call chef right?)*
*Yea, the chef that I meant. All so busy preparing the dishes. Quite a nice view also*
*Wide selections of Jap food. I rarely eat Jap food cause I don't eat sashimi. Here you can get a lot of cooked dishes*
*California rolls and Fried Unagi. The unagi is very delicious and juicy, of course fresh as well*
*Fried Soft Shell Crab*
*Dragon Roll. Consist of big chunck of prawn meat and a slice of avocado*
*Prawn Tempura. I prefer Jogoya's one because they use breadcrumbs and more crispy*
*After the main course, we had Citron Sorbet and Vanilla Ice Cream Wafer with Thick Chocolate for dessert*
*Vanilla Ice Cream Wafer with Thick Chocolate*
*Yum yum....satisfying dinner*
About the Author
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, cotur acing elit. Ut euis eget dolor sit amet congue. Ut vira codo matis. Sed lacia luctus magna ut sodales lorem.
0 love notes