Welcome to our website !

Cinta Dalam Udara

By Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dear Adam,

Happy Valentine's Dear. I am so grateful we can be together and wished each other Happy Valentine's. We may not celebrate the occasion as great as others, we may not have flowers, we may not have romantic dinner, but we have each other. That is what important to me. Furthermore, you made an effort to buy me Valentine's presents, hide it in the wardrobe and give me little surprise, there is nothing else I can ask for. You ask me do I mind if the presents ain't expensive. Things with price tags means nothing to me Dear, human are born to be materialistic and they will never be satisfied even they get the most expensive things on earth. Most important is I have you, priceless and there is the one and only you on earth (Other planet/space I don't know lah). Therefore, I am the richest woman XD wahahahaha. Spoil the romantic feeling T_____T

My love for you is a journey, starting at forever, ending at never. I Love You.


♥Love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly♥

~Louis Ginsberg






============================================================

When I was a teenager, I did feel excited when it is Valentine's. Although I was single for the past 20 years, I still hoping that somebody will knocked on the class's door and called my name with a flower in his/her hand. You know when we were in secondary, all the societies/associations will sell flowers during Valentine's and deliver them to the students. Too bad, I never receive one unless I secretly ordered one for myself and let them deliver to me :p I will pretend don't know anything when the person deliver the flower and act surprise with my mouth wide open XD. I never did that lah. I am not that desperate :w My house got plenty of flowers, I have Pokok Bunga Raya (Console ownself).

After dating for few years, still I didn't celebrate it. Apparently, the boyfriends became my Ex before 14 Feb :S There was once, I received a bouquet of 11 roses with a huge Teddy Tales Bear Bear from someone. It was not Valentine's, and not my birthday. He just wanted to say sorry. He sent me home after dinner, and when we reached he asked me wait a minute while he got out of the car and get something from the car boot. Suddenly he passed me a huge bouquet of flowers and a big present box. So dramatic LoL. But the sorry didn't last long before he repeated his stupidity actions and I blocked all his contacts ^^

What is Valentine's? Other than the price of flowers hike up few times, all the dining places take the opportunity to drill a hole in your wallet, the girls proudly holding tons of flowers in their hands, everywhere is so pink, what else? Hmm...Think for a second, he did give me flowers eventhough it was not Valentine's (Although it may be the first and last time he gave me flowers before our wedding ceremony. Even if he does, he might give me fake flowers :sob:), he did give me presents from time to time, he does fill me with love, care, joy, laughter, jokes everyday, he did bring me for nice meal all the time, then what is Valentine's? People ask me where are we going to celebrate tonight. I seriously don't know because I can see no difference from any other day LoL. We may sound bored, not romantic, but there are 365 days in a year, no point if only 1 day is full of love while the other days are full of shit right. Maybe our plan for the night will be having a casual dinner at Do Re Mi, and continue our PS2 mission. We both are addicted with TFK. Yeah, correct Ta Fei Kei, but is PS2 Fei Kei games lah. What are you thinking?? I haven't play Raiden yet!

Wishing all of you Happy Valentine's and to the singles, Happy Singles Awareness Day. All my friends, yeah you all suckers (Especially those who have dinner with me last night XD), I Lap You'all. Muax muax~



You Might Also Like

6 love notes

Powered by Blogger.