Period Pain
So it is the time of the month again. Although the pain I suffered is not that much compare to certain girls, I still hate it -___________________- I remember there was one time when I was in form 5, my friend who sat next to me had period pain. All of the sudden her face and lips turn pale, and she can't even talk. I thought what happened to her caused she was okay the whole morning before the pain hit her. I thought why lah suddenly she felt so sad until want to cry. Maybe she was too shy to tell she is having period and try to 'tahan' the pain. Until she can't stand the pain anymore, she broke down on the table. Another friend of us quickly gave her two tablets of panadol mestrual. She took it and after awhile she was fine. Is it the panadol mestrual that effective?? I never tried it o.O
When I was in standard 6, I had no idea why every of my girl friends so excited talking about period once we were back from school holidays. Some happily announced that they got period already during holidays. Some keep questioning how is the feeling? What is the sign before it came? What you did when it comes? I also kepoh along and join the fun =.= I was so afraid awaiting it to come. Not because I am scared of the pain or whatsoever, I am afraid it suddenly come without any sign and the worst is I am in class with no preparation. That will be so so embarrass. Impossible you wear pad everyday waiting for it to come right. Who knows maybe few years later only it comes? That would be insane okay LOL. Not like now, at least you can predict when the next period going to come and prepare yourself before that.
I am rather curious how other girls handle the pain every month. Myself have few ways of doing it.
(a) Sleep as much as I can. As I can sleep more than 12 hours, it is the best way in getting rid of the pain.
(b) Stuck my bolster into the pants and keep the stomach warm.
(c) Play games.
So, yesterday was our 8th month anniversary. Not going to do any romantic post this time, cause we spent the first 2 hours of 11/02 in the traffic jam while driving back to PJ, and the last 2 hours of 11/02 teaching Adam how to play mahjong :Swt: The rest of the day we just stayed at home and rest. Was too tired and lazy to go out after unpacking everything and cleaning the room. But I still want to wish my dear Happy Anniversary! Although we were stucked in the highway, he did remember the day and wished me the minute it past 12am :blush: I Love You Dear~ :wub:
As I mentioned zillion times before, this year CNY is rather bored. But, I do miss the company of my family, the shoutings of the women, the gossips and jokes, the noise of mahjong, the 'eat 5 times a day' routine, everything. I miss home :sob sob: Sometimes I wonder why we only can gather once a year during CNY. Why can't we do it more frequent like few times a year maybe? Guess it might be a bit hard for those who are so busy with work and personal life. Good thing is, this year we will have another chance to gather again. My cousin brother is getting married in May! Can't wait for the day.
Alright, back to work. I have to get my ass back to the hell of CMMI. Oh My...I am going crazy.
0 love notes