Welcome to our website !

Bored!

By Friday, February 08, 2008

Can you believe that I hide in my room watching 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶 for the past few hours? The funniest thing is, my mom is watching the same series downstairs LOL. The rest already in dreamland. See how bored we are? Aduii, I can't believe this is CNY. Luckily I have the full series in my laptop to keep me entertain. Or else I am going crazy watching all the expired TV shows. Talking about 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶 I still prefer the first series, 野蠻奶奶. I kinda hate the daughter in law in this second series. I think she is very stupid and dumb, can't understand why she always do the wrong thing at the wrong time. Darn annoying. Indeed, I like the mother in law. Okay, no spoiler. Watch it yourself. I have to continue with my series. Maybe I can finish watching the 20 episodes before sunrise o.O

You Might Also Like

1 love notes

Powered by Blogger.