Welcome to our website !

Gong Hei Fatt Choy

By Thursday, February 07, 2008

Gong Xi Gong Xi!! Happy Chinese New Year everyone. Where ARE my angpows?? lol.. Seriously, this year I can't feel anything for CNY. It was so quiet in KL and PJ, even in hometown. Sigh..I guess the traditional CNY celebration is faded years by years. When I was a kid, I was so excited when it comes to CNY. Few days before that I will help my mom decorate and clean the house, try out the new clothes and hardly can fall asleep. All my cousins were back to hometown, the few of us will stay in the living room chit chat until the next morning. When grandma woke up around 6am, she thought we were just woke up as well XD. The relationships between us were so good. Came to the years when we were teenagers, we talked about guys and girls, we walked around the housing area and wished the neighbours Happy Chinese New Year once the clock past 12, we played cards until late of the night and the parents chased us to sleep etc. etc. And now, we all grown up and step into another stage of life. All work in different fields, different lifestyles and most of us already attached. We are out of idea what to chat about, and the time we spend together are getting lesser and lesser. Some might rather stay in KL for CNY, some might celebrate at girlfriend/boyfriend's place and some are married. I really miss the yesteryears CNY.

New Year Eve, the best news is Adam finally won the 'Yes No Erm Ah' games from Hitz.fm Morning Crew. I knew it when he called and asked me to listen to the radio. The figure is really 'Ong', RM800 worth of cash voucher! He is a lucky boy :D Other than that, I spent the whole day watching HK series, played miniclip's games and nap. About evening, uncle's family reached and his wife can't regconized me :Big Sweat: She thought I was my mom. Come on..I ain't that fat right??? Oopps, sorry mom, I didn't mean you are fat :p She kept saying that I gain so much weight, become fatter years by years. Okok...then what you want me to do about it? Nothing is wrong if a lady are surrounded by love, living happily and eat well to gain a bit of weight right? :whistle: Not that I am obese or something. The most 'kua cheong' is after few hours after I took bath, she asked my another aunty who am I, wth. Nevermind, I am cool. I told her "As long as I got people want lah". Sorry dear, it must be a torture for you to have a fat girlfriend like me. I emo-ed awhile and skipped supper. There goes my New Year Eve and I end up blogging while everyone is in their beauty sleep.

Alright, time to sleep. Let's hope for the best tomorrow :yawn:

You Might Also Like

2 love notes

Powered by Blogger.