Long Ass Post
I have become a true lazy a**. My last proper entry was weeks ago?? Sigh.. As I said I really feel like giving up lah. My work is strecthing me to the maximum. So much of stupid backdated documents to be done, so much of stress. Worst is, there is another month to suffer. I don't dare to imagine how am I going through this. God Bless.
Thanks to the wonder of Photoshop, I finally feel that I completely owe this new blog skin :wub: I just downloaded some cute brushes from Deviantart and added some friends to my blog header. It looks fabulous right?? Damn cute!! Those cute lil friends of mine are sitting up there to keep me motivated haha..
Supposingly, I have to finish up some documents for Tuesday meeting. But heck, my body is aching after a day of housework. So no more work for me!!!! I don't care, I just want to take my own sweet time to blog this long ass post, and watch tvb series afterwards. Meanwhile, Adam is shouting like mad watching Manchester United vs Liverpool on the net -.- Suddenly "Phuck!!!"... "Ohhhh!!!"... "GOAL!!".. What the heck. I will get heart attack easily if he keeps shouting like that.
Backdated to last Saturday. We went to One Utama. First shop we stepped in was Raoul. He just couldn't resist the Sales temptation. Plus a bit of my poison, he bought a nice shirt hehe. Then we passed by Zara. As usual, he wants to go in have a look or try out everything he likes but at the end, he is not buying -.-
*Damn... another shout
*The photographer with the very humble camera phone*
Myself bought a pair of working pants from Jusco. This is what happen to nowadays kid :shake head:
*Kid peeping outside the fitting room. The mother didn't bother to pull to kid away. If Adam was not guarded the fitting room when I was inside, I might be the next victim -.-*
*Some of the stuff we got. That is my new Forever 21 sun shades. Love it love it!! And my pinky polka dots La Senza nighties :wub:*
Backdated to last Sunday. We went to UIAM to watch Paintball tournament where Adam's team was participated. My first time to watch a Paintball tournament. I never know what the hell is it eventhough Adam explained to me million times.
*Me with my new shades* I was pretty suprise that UIAM is actually quite big! Bigger than UM?? Maybe.. at least they have stadium but UM no.
*Paintball field??*
After that I wanted to go Mydressroom to check out their sales. They do have sales for some pretty items like dresses, tops etc. Quite a good bargain as the price slash to half. Too bad nothing suits me. So I went to LittleBlackBook and Cats Whiskers. Guess what, the sales are even more crazy!! LittleBlackBook is having crazy sales like Buy 1 Free 1, Buy 2 at RM25 and so.
Cats Whiskers also not disappointing me. By the time I stepped in, the Sales Assistant told me everything in the store is on 50% sales, except skirts and shoes are 70%!! Isn't it crazy?? I was checking on every pieces of the clothes slowly, who knows suddenly somebody shouted they are closing in 5 minutes time swt. I had few pieces of clothes hanging on my hand but haven't try yet leh. What to do, I rushed to the fitting room and tried the clothes with full speed. At the end, I only managed to get a pair of shorts :( What a waste. The sales is still going on, until all the stocks are cleared. So do pay a visit. I am too lazy to go back again so...
*Comfy pants RM65. After 50% discount it is.... you count lah*
Adam had been complaining about his hair getting longer and longer. So finally we went to Carrefour to get his hair cut. Weird right? Where got people go Carrefour for hair cut one. Actually this salon called Cut N Go is inside Carrefour. Same concept as X Cut or QQ Cut etc. Just that this one a bit classic :p
*No handpone is allowed somemore -.- Who cares*
*We had been waiting over an hour before Adam's turn. That's why lah, don't judge from its outlook. It may look old or classic, but business still very good. See how much of hair on the floor* After don't know how long...
*
**
***
****
*****
ta daa.....
*Another satisfying customer with school boy haircut :p*
0 love notes