Malaysian Dreamgirl?
Heard of this online show before? If you are a blogger I think you might know about it. I heard about this show some time ago, and people are reviewing about the contestants in their blog. I am just too lazy to work today and thought of, why not give it a shot. Honestly, I'm not interested with local reality or games shows, especially those copycat singing competitions, modeling, make over etc. I don't mind if the show's idea is not original, I mean how original can a singing competition be other than singing right. But at least put up a good show on par with the US or better. Most of the time the judges talk crap, the contestants sing nonsense, then somebody lucky wins, the end. Who cares to buy their albums -.-
Back to this Malaysian Dreamgirl. I don't know how good is the show but at least it is showing on the net ONLY, means no censorship or such. I just started to watch the first episode part 3, and I already feel that I can't 'tahan' the judge. If you people don't know, Kennysia is one of the judges. Yay??? For his supporters maybe. I know nothing much about this guy other than a famous blogger. I'm not trying to flame anyone lah, but after watching the show I don't think he is suitable to be in the seat. Jimmy and Elaine Daly maybe, at least the way they comment the contestants way making sense. Being the judge doesn't mean you have to be rude right? And why must you be rude to comment? Simon wannabe? Not everyone can be like Simon k. If you want to comment how the girls dress, you should at least point out what's wrong with the dressing, and give some good opinions. I prefer Jimmy as a judge. At least the way he talks more polite, and sounds professional to me. Somemore, why lah he 'Wow' so many times whenever he see a hot chick. Until Elaine Daly also pushed him and said something like 'give you anything with short skirt you will say yes isn't it?'. I bet the other two judges feel shame sitting there.
I might get flame by his supporters by posting this T___T but I just comment on what I see, and what I feel wert. The above comment is only for the first episode, who knows I might fall in love with him in the next episode :blush: Again, I am neither pro nor anti him. So, chill! :whistle:
0 love notes