Bang and Roll
Somehow today I sense that it is not a good day. Started with the minute I woke up, found out that Bobo has wound on her body. She had been scratching a lot until the skins turn red. I first thought it may be the kibbles problem So I'd changed a few brands, but the condition still the same. After work will bring her to the vet. Really heartache seeing her like that. There goes all my Friday mood. Then out of no where, the button on my dress 'tercabut' and left a hole on it -.- I don't have time to fix it, and no time to think of changing another outfit as well. So just be it. Somemore, I forgot to put on lipstick and rush to work like a zombie. I was late to work, don't know why suddenly there are so many cars. All my usual car parks are occupied. I just simply park beside the housing area la. Hopefully my car still there after work T__T What a morning..sigh.
To cheer myself up a little, I want to blog about my baby before I started the damn hectic day. Adam has been training Bobo Bang and Roll tricks few days before. Guess what, the smart baby learn so fast. Only about 2 days to learn the Bang trick and few minutes for Roll? lol.. Smart fella. Of course, it works better with treats. Or else it just depends on her mood, whether she wants to 'layan' you or not. I take a short video of her doing the tricks.
*Ignore the noisy sound in the background. Adam was watching a classic 'cina pontianak' show swt*
To cheer myself up a little, I want to blog about my baby before I started the damn hectic day. Adam has been training Bobo Bang and Roll tricks few days before. Guess what, the smart baby learn so fast. Only about 2 days to learn the Bang trick and few minutes for Roll? lol.. Smart fella. Of course, it works better with treats. Or else it just depends on her mood, whether she wants to 'layan' you or not. I take a short video of her doing the tricks.
*Ignore the noisy sound in the background. Adam was watching a classic 'cina pontianak' show swt*
Some random pictures of her..

*She always look so pretty after grooming <3*
*After a day or two, she will back into messy look*
*Waiting for treats*
*Doing Up trick*
*Waiting for treats again*
*Bobo 'kena' gun shot*
3 love notes