Welcome to our website !

Hari Emo Sedunia

By Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dear people, I will be neglected the blog for a while until I am unleashed from the company accreditation thingy end of April. The moment I long for since last year. It has been so much of tension, tons of shits to backdate just to get the accreditation. One thing I am very sure, even the company pass the appraisal, our quality of work in development drops hell lot. The bosses just bother about the single certificate that shows the company achieved certain level of maturity, on the other hard, insufficient manpower, resources, bad timelines, end up delivering a lousy apps to the client. We, as the technical team only care about the quality of work, and they only care about how well they can brag in front of others with the certificate. Undeniable, the whole process is a good practice, we just don't have the time and extra hand to do so. Sigh.

You don't know what I am talking about don't you? Doesn't matter -.-

I personally announce today as Hari Emo Sedunia. Early in the morning he stormed me with all sorts of problems, Bobo lah, ants lah, tong sampah lah.. I really don't feel like listening to all those early in the morning. I mean, I sleep earlier than usual each night just to prepare myself to face another hectic day. I am tired. Really really tired.

Then I saw our pretty neighbour, dressed up nicely to work. I looked at myself, why am I look like a man wtf. I think I am suppose to be a male. Must be my parents used to dream of having a baby boy for their first child. That's why subconsciously I am a man. Oh crap! But seriously lo, I don't know why I don't look like a girl at all. Compare to other girls, I only spend 10 minutes to shower, 10 minutes for make up, another 5 minutes to dress up, and 1 minute to grab a pair of sandals/shoe, there I off to work or whatever. I only use 1 handbag to work, and another sling bag for outings. I don't have few wardrobes full of clothes, in fact most of the time I just wear a pair of shorts and t-shirt/spagetti to go out. I only have a box of dedicated make ups which I always use back the same colours of eye shadows (cause I only have 2 T___T). And I have no idea why I don't have the passion to dress up sometimes. I thought what I put on already good enough, but by the time I walked out from the house and see how others dress up, hmm...what's wrong with me. The fact is, you need to have the capital to look pretty. Unless you are naturally beautiful or you are born with the talent to beautify yourself. Too bad I am not. The emo me says that I have to work harder and earn more money, so that I can go for plastic surgery.

Don't mind me, I am just crapping. I am emo mah..

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.