Welcome to our website !

Call Me Back

By Wednesday, April 09, 2008

This has to be one of the greatest feature provided by Hotlink! My credit is expired today, so I can't call, can't sms. I am aware about it, but I am just too lazy to reload. Somemore with the recent countless workload, I rather sleep a minute more than doing anything else. Ok fine. So this morning, as usual I drove to work. But don't know why it was unexpectedly jam. Aduii.. so I was thinking, how am I going to inform my colleagues that I will be late to office? How am I going to reload my credit? I know there is this Call Me Back thingy, but I don't know what to key in leh :s So, I pandai pandai key in *100#. This is where I check my points and redeem for free sms~ <3 Other than those Hotlink services, setting bla bla bla.. there is this function called Urgent and Emergency. Here, you can find the Call Me Back feature. I just followed the instructions and key in the 012 number I wanted to contact to, a minute later, I've got the call!! So cool! Once you've key in the 012 number, Hotlink will send a sms saying "Please call this this this number" to the receiver. Of course the person I contact is Adam la, cause other people might thought the sms prank or spam. Only he remembers my number -_-

By the way, if you girls still in shopping mood, Cats Whiskers still having 70% sales until all their old stocks are cleared. Trust me, everything is damn cheap. I bought a dress, a pair of skinny jeans and heels for only RM69.90!!! Believe it or not :D

You Might Also Like

0 love notes

Powered by Blogger.